Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    You just hate for no reason tbh
    No talent, no love.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      No talent, no love.
      Well the masses seem to think he is talented so....

i think Mariah's fans are too harsh on people then cry when the venom comes back at your fav.

She has not been exactly vocally healthy for like a decade now etc
      Forever Young

Comment

• Her I wanna know what love is perfomance sounds like she is guzzling watermelon in her throat
        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
          People do discount Boys II Men in One Sweet Day when they were just as big as Mariah at the time (in the U.S)

This song has been a monster and deserves everything it’s achieved!!!

The Lamb meltdowns next week if this gets a 17th week are gonna be an event.
          Yes, Boyz II Men had held the record on their own with End of the road, then matched Whitney Houstons then 14 week record with I'll make love to you. Legends, they were massive at the time in the US and played a HUGE part in the success of One Sweet Day.
          Last edited by InFamous; Tue July 23rd, 2019, 04:50.

Comment

You just hate for no reason tbh
            The lambs have done quite well hiding their true feelings about the record being broken but the bitterness is starting to seep out now. Roll on Week 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              Yes, Boyz II Men had held the record on their own with End of the road, then matched Whitneys Houstons then 14 week record with I'll make love to you. Legends, they were massive at the time in the US and played a HUGE part in the success of One Sweet Day.
              Yea it was a collaborative effort
              Forever Young

Comment

The lambs have done quite well hiding their true feelings about the record being broken but the bitterness is starting to seep out now. Roll on Week 17.
                which is so silly because i am sure Mariah is rooting for him as well
                Forever Young

Comment

which is so silly because i am sure Mariah is rooting for him as well
                  She seems to be supportive.

Comment

No talent, no love.
                    You make no sense 90% of the time.

Clearly this kid has talent, you might like him but saying he doesn't have any talent make no sense.

Lil Nas X has the most successful debut song in the U.S ever, that is something to be celebrated.

Comment

Clearly this kid has talent, you might like him but saying he doesn't have any talent make no sense.

Lil Nas X has the most successful debut song in the U.S ever, that is something to be celebrated.
                      They only have an issue with him cos he is coming for the record their fave co holds.
                      If he had stopped at ten weeks there would have been no issue with him what-so-ever.

Comment

which he wrote too
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                          if you really want to start this stupid discussion about what is trash or one hit wonder, believe me there are some for who the third one belongs to both trash and one-hit-wonder category.
                          I’m not here to argue your trash taste
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• At least a POC, a ghey one will hold the record. LGBT community should rejoice.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The lambily ain't hiding nothing, what y'all on.
                              I only hope some of y'all won't dare start bitching about this or that diva when they come up w/strategies to get a hit collabing w/X or releasing X rmxs.

Congrats Lil'Nas!
                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                The lambily ain't hiding nothing, what y'all on.
                                I only hope some of y'all won't dare start bitching about this or that diva when they come up w/strategies to get a hit collabing w/X or releasing X rmxs.

Congrats Lil'Nas!
                                If Mariah gets an Xmas number 1 all stans will be rooting for her. I am 100% sure of that even the barbs
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                  The lambily ain't hiding nothing, what y'all on.

Congrats Lil'Nas!
                                  Mariah was probably the first person to release multiple remixes to get a number one. You do realize that as per the rules NOW her fantasy remix (which according to her played a big part in getting the song to number one or at least keeping it there) would not be allowed to count with the original as it is too different. Same with Thank God I found you.
                                  Also why are people acting as if Lil Nas is the first person to release remixes to boost lol. Rihanna did it with S&M like 10 years ago.

Comment

If Mariah gets an Xmas number 1 all stans will be rooting for her. I am 100% sure of that even the barbs
                                    I would be the first person to say well done if it happens, and I will be DELIGHTED for Mariah, but you know the lambs are gonna ruin the goodness of it all because all they want to do is be able to say FU to people they see as "haters". And that is quite sad. So much bitterness there.

Comment

Mariah was probably the first person to release multiple remixes to get a number one. You do realize that as per the rules NOW her fantasy remix (which according to her played a big part in getting the song to number one or at least keeping it there) would not be allowed to count with the original as it is too different. Same with Thank God I found you.
                                      Also why are people acting as if Lil Nas is the first person to release remixes to boost lol. Rihanna did it with S&M like 10 years ago.
                                      Are you aware Fantasy’s last week at number 1 was in November 95 and the remix wasn’t released until December? I’m unsure how it helped it’s run at the top.

Anyways, I’m happy for Lil Nas X. We always knew this record would be broken and the song has had massive success here.
                                      funny how one can learn
                                      to grow numb to the madness
                                      and block it away

Comment

• The only remix i like is Billy Ray Cyrus.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Go Lil Nas X!

#MurrihaCurryisCancelled
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Go Lil Nas X!

#MurrihaCurryisCancelled

Oops, I did it again!
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

They only have an issue with him cos he is coming for the record their fave co holds.
                                              If he had stopped at ten weeks there would have been no issue with him what-so-ever.
                                              I thought Mariah was your fave. I guess you're a Madge Stan now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                Go Lil Nas X!

#MurrihaCurryisCancelled

Oops, I did it again!
                                                Pressed

Comment

• Originally posted by Flopofageneration View Post
                                                  I thought Mariah was your fave. I guess you're a Madge Stan now?
                                                  I support a lot of artists.

Comment

• I really like this guy! Glad it was a success

Comment

Sis, I’ve been going in on him since week #1 when he decided to set back black music and culture 80 years by incorporating hick culture.
                                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I always struggled with "One Sweet Day" being the longest running #1 song ever. I understand why people do chart tricks. In her case the record lasted 25 years or so.

Without her 49 cent single it would have never broken the "I Will Always Love You" record. Even 'til this day "IWALY" has been streamed almost 5 times "OSD" on Spotify. "IWALY" would have probably held the record until "Despacito"

That leaves me to say, as I've said before. I don't love "Old Town Road" and in a way it's sad that THIS type of record would be the longest running #1 song ever, but you can't deny how HUGE it is. Sure he was smart with his timing of different remixes, but people had to stream them for them to work vs. Mariah selling a single for 49 cents vs. the standard $2.99-$4.99.

Kudos to Lil Nas X for this HUGE achievement.

Comment

Sis, I’ve been going in on him since week #1 when he decided to set back black music and culture 80 years by incorporating hick culture.
                                                          Don't lambs claim this as some sort of masterpiece though ? The double standards are super confusing to me..

Comment

• Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post
                                                            I always struggled with "One Sweet Day" being the longest running #1 song ever. I understand why people do chart tricks. In her case the record lasted 25 years or so.

Without her 49 cent single it would have never broken the "I Will Always Love You" record. Even 'til this day "IWALY" has been streamed almost 5 times "OSD" on Spotify. "IWALY" would have probably held the record until "Despacito"

That leaves me to say, as I've said before. I don't love "Old Town Road" and in a way it's sad that THIS type of record would be the longest running #1 song ever, but you can't deny how HUGE it is. Sure he was smart with his timing of different remixes, but people had to stream them for them to work vs. Mariah selling a single for 49 cents vs. the standard $2.99-$4.99.

Kudos to Lil Nas X for this HUGE achievement.
                                                            It is so funny to me how lambs will try and drag Lil Nas for a remix or two when Mariah and Sony released OSD with a concerted effort to best Whitney's record and literally did every underhand trick in the book to do it ! It was no accident that she just happened to duet with the then most successful boy band in the US. It was a very calculated and manipulated release, and as such is largely forgotten. Not to mention those 49 cent prices. Cheaper than a banana. Whitney's organic song remains the biggest selling single by a female ever, which is far more impressive anyway.
                                                            Last edited by InFamous; Tue July 23rd, 2019, 18:33.

Comment

• I read that Sony placed OSD's bar-code on a lot of other artists' singles and that's how they cheated.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X