Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Why? He's got a chance to break the record, i'd say go for it.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 49-year-old Carey was arriving to dinner and asked if she was worried that the young rapper was going to beat her record and her response is hilarious. Mariah responded in true diva fashion with, "Darling, no!" as she walked into the restaurant.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• aha Mariah
        Forever Young

Comment

• She would've jumped on a remix if she cared about that record imo.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Girl, another rmx lol
            I can't even.
            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              ^ Why? He's got a chance to break the record, i'd say go for it.
              Exactly. Go ahead and break the record. I've said before... I don't love this record AT all, but it's fun and I get why people do love it.

No one can argue that he was VERY smart in releases remixes that people will actually listen to. All of the divas put out dance mixes that don't really do well. He figured out a way to release a new mix every week to keep the song at #1. Brilliant.

Comment

• Another remix? I guess Nas X isn't satisfied with 17 weeks.

Comment

• What's next? Beyonce? Drake? Lady Gaga? Janet and Madonna together finally? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by lovedeluxe View Post
                    Janet and Madonna together finally? LOL
                    That I'd probably give a listen to just because those voices combined on this track ... Would be like that wreck that you can't look away from.

Comment

• I'm sick of it

Comment

• A celebration today!
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Listening to the "Carry On" song on Spotify right now and I'm confused. Which portion of the song he's supposedly 'jacking'?

Anyway, it won't stop the song from its way to 20 weeks at #1 though.

Comment

• ANYWAY new remix with a member of BTS.

What if there is a separate remix featuring each member of BTS released in a 7-week span? Here for it.

Comment

• At this point, I don't think he's desperate to grab that record. He's just releasing all these remixes to have fun and to troll people (like some of y'all).

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

A celebration today!
                                  For someone who's "sick" of this song, you post a lot about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes View Post
                                    For someone who's "sick" of this song, you post a lot about it...
                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• Anyhow, what certifications is OTR eligible for?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

A celebration today!
                                          this is such a reach
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• It's official:

Last edited by Mugen; Mon July 29, 2019, 17:52.

Comment

• I never thought Id see the day where I would actually loathe someone more than Onika
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• ^ It's her stan after all
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                                                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                                                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Flopofageneration View Post
                                                    Anyhow, what certifications is OTR eligible for?
                                                    It's above diamond already
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X