Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!

Nice to finally see a good song hold the record

Comment

• Congrats .
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• The ghey black man prevailed. I can relate to that to an extent but he still sucks hardcore.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          The ghey black man prevailed. I can relate to that to an extent but he still sucks hardcore.
          +Billy Ray Cyrus is involved
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The strange thing is that there's still no stopping Lil Nas X. How many more weeks will this remain #1 in America?

Comment

• I'm excited for this. Lil Nas X coming out during its run, and it challenging country conventions - it may be a goofball of a song, but there's a lot more culturally to it than the novelty implies.

Comment

• Probably the worst event to happen in rap (chart wise) since Ice Ice Baby became the first official rap song to make it to #1.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Congrats Lil Nas X!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                    The strange thing is that there's still no stopping Lil Nas X. How many more weeks will this remain #1 in America?
                    I'd say this 18 weeks max in total. "Bad Guy" stays stable while "Old Town Road" is dropping fast on airplay + I heard Ariana is releasing a new single, so there's that.

Comment

• Congrats!
                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• slay
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Trump’s America is truly the worst.

Comment

• It's a nice song but it's not all that.
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• There wasn't a song this deserving to break the record (he dominated streaming and sales charts) up until now.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                I'd say this 18 weeks max in total. "Bad Guy" stays stable while "Old Town Road" is dropping fast on airplay + I heard Ariana is releasing a new single, so there's that.
                                bad guy should start dropping soon though. Also VMAs coming up soon
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Happiness and congrats, know that I pretend I mean it, so cheers, toast, bravo to Lil Nas X.

Comment

• Hmm so 17 pages = 17 weeks at #1. Ohh the coincidences...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      It's above diamond already
                                      I thought that wasn't legit?

Comment

• One Sweet Old Town Road - And History

Lovely article!
                                        Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [Coming soon]

Comment

• What a bad song to get that record.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                            Hmm so 17 pages = 17 weeks at #1. Ohh the coincidences...
                                            Let me spam to help it push that record further.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I must be the only one who hasn't heard this yet and I hope it stays that way.
                                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                Trump’s America is truly the worst.
                                                Congratulate him and stop being salty and political u dum bisssh
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello View Post
                                                  I must be the only one who hasn't heard this yet and I hope it stays that way.

me neither. Like I didn't hear in full both One Sweet Day and Despacito. Lucky me
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    Probably the worst event to happen in rap (chart wise) since Ice Ice Baby became the first official rap song to make it to #1.
                                                    At least, that first #1 rap song is still remembered today more than "One Sweet Day".

Comment

Working...
                                                    X