Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hellohello View Post
    This will probably be his only achievement. Y'all act like Mimi is losing sleep over this. She still got 17 number 1's on the Billboard. Let's see if he can get a second number 1.
    That's not at all what I was saying with that post but instead that it's unnecessary to be pressed over this when both artists like each other and are fine with the situation both dragging of Lil Nas X and her record being broken is not needed
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

    Comment


    • I can't at how pressed some people are over this
      Cha Cha Instructor

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        That's not at all what I was saying with that post but instead that it's unnecessary to be pressed over this when both artists like each other and are fine with the situation both dragging of Lil Nas X and her record being broken is not needed
        His treatment from certain circles has been nothing short of disgraceful.

        Comment


        • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

          Comment


          • WOW, it's clear he has the total support of the entire country demographic !
            The naysayers can suck it up at this point.

            Comment


            • He has to be a really sympathetic guy to begin with, otherwise there wouldn't be so many musicians who want to collaborate with him - especially since the song isn't that full-on country to begin with...
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

              Comment


              • oh wow Keith
                Forever Young

                Comment


                • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                  Comment


                  • Well done OTR, lets see how soon your record will be broken. I salute you KING. 19 weeks.

                    Comment


                    • Finally it's out of the #1.

                      Comment


                      • I understand how this went to #1 in a country such as the U.S.A. but nineteen weeks is too much.

                        Comment


                        • Now the 2nd half of the year is going to be interesting
                          Forever Young

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                            Now the 2nd half of the year is going to be interesting
                            Can you imagine if we have another long-reigning number one? Another 10 - 12 week'er? Maybe I should post this in the chart section but which year has the most number ones? I think it's safe to assume that this year saw the fewest number one songs (Billboard Hot 100)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                              Can you imagine if we have another long-reigning number one? Another 10 - 12 week'er? Maybe I should post this in the chart section but which year has the most number ones? I think it's safe to assume that this year saw the fewest number one songs (Billboard Hot 100)
                              I wonder if anything’s topped the ARIA charts’ “9 of 1999” but they were all pretty much max 3-5 weeks in a row each IIRC. Every year since 2017 has had a particularly long runner (perhaps helped by the streaming era) in 2017’s case two (Shape of You and Despacito) last year it was God’s Plan and now OTR this year (so far, although in Australia it’s run was broken into two by Ed & Justin for one week).
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

                              Comment


                              • We are in August and 2019 already had as many No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 as entire 2005. Remember that 'Thank You Next!', 'Shallow', 'Sunflower' and 'Sucker' all spent one week at No. 1. 2005 had 4 singles spending at least 9 weeks at No. 1 ('We Belong Together', 'Gold Digger', 'Let Me Love You', 'Candy Shop'), so charts were veeeery slow that year.
                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                and everything you stand for?
                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                just to tell you that I see more?

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                  I wonder if anything’s topped the ARIA charts’ “9 of 1999” but they were all pretty much max 3-5 weeks in a row each IIRC.
                                  Denmark had only 7 chart toppers in 2006 ("Mr. Nice Guy" had a 29 week run at number one in 2006 which was actually the second run after a previous 12 week run at number one in 2005; plus Basshunter's "Boten Anna" was at #1 for 14 weeks)
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                    Denmark had only 7 chart toppers in 2006 ("Mr. Nice Guy" had a 29 week run at number one in 2006 which was actually the second run after a previous 12 week run at number one in 2005; plus Basshunter's "Boten Anna" was at #1 for 14 weeks)
                                    Nothing can top Canadian Elton John 45 weeks run at #1 with Candle In The Wind
                                    KUBA'S CHART

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                      Nothing can top Canadian Elton John 45 weeks run at #1 with Candle In The Wind
                                      "Mr.Nice Guy" had 10 runs at #1 in Denmark in total (63 weeks at #1 in total)
                                      Waffles are checked cookies

                                      Comment


                                      • That’s nothing compared to the amount of weeks at #1 GOAT has on my chart (749 and counting ).
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

                                        GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                        Comment


                                        • That’s nothing compared to the amount of weeks at #1 GOAT has on my chart (749 and counting ).
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

                                          GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                          Comment


                                          • Its a good song, mix of old and new school of music. I love country music and i can say that i'ts really a hit) Especially i like
                                            official video to this song and it funny to see faces of those guys who sits on the porch and look at cowboy and his horse. Respect to those singers, they really got tallent

                                            Comment



                                            • Lmao
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                              Comment


                                              • that is fair enough though
                                                Forever Young

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

                                                  Lmao
                                                  What's 'lmao' about that though? Isn't it the fact that this song is truly THE song of the year?
                                                  Y'all always mad for something that is not by your favorite divas.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • There's nothing lmao about that. Some people are so pressed about the success of this song, it's sad. Let him have his moment.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Yeah this was clearly the song of the year. Regardless of personal opinions, it just is. It deserved to win. Its not a lmao moment.
                                                      Love you like a love song!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Shine bright like a diamond certified song.
                                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                          Shine bright like a diamond certified song.
                                                          It’s the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

                                                          https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true
                                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                            It’s the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

                                                            https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true
                                                            Also the worst.
                                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

                                                            GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                              Also the worst.
                                                              Well...tea.
                                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X