Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For being one of the most embarrassing recordings ever? Yeah, sure.

Iím sure heíll follow in Vanilla Iceís footsteps too.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      For being one of the most embarrassing recordings ever? Yeah, sure.

I’m sure he’ll follow in Vanilla Ice’s footsteps too.
      seriously can you not post in the topic anyone. IT'S GRATING.

YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SONG AND YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM. YOU DO NOT THINK HE IS TALENTED.

WE GET IT.

next
      Forever Young

Comment

• That's that on that.
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It's dropped off the top spot again this week in Australia, Senorita has finally broken through after sitting at #2 for the past few weeks.
          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Delighted for Lil Nas. The most successful debut single ever and no chart tricks or discounts needed. Leading streaming and sales. Take a bow King.

Comment

• I'm happy for him and I've been loving the song.
              Mariah's message to him is really nice.
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                Happiness and congrats, know that I pretend I mean it, so cheers, toast, bravo to Lil Nas X.
                Coming for week 17 dahling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                  seriously can you not post in the topic anyone. IT'S GRATING.

YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SONG AND YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM. YOU DO NOT THINK HE IS TALENTED.

WE GET IT.

next
                  Isn't most of what you post spam tho?

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Isn't most of what you post spam tho?
                    Stop hating on lil nas x just cause he’s black and not some basic straight frat white boy breaking the record

Reported for racism
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Oop, you caught me. Vanilla Ice is the true GOAT

Comment

Oop, you caught me. Vanilla Ice is the true GOAT
                        Trying to cover up I see...I knew this sht

Smh
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• #MAGA2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                            Trying to cover up I see...I knew this sht

Smh
                            Lambs are seething..

Comment

• Tbh, i haven't seen many lambs seething on Ukmix. In fact i've seen some of them congratulating Lil Nas X.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oooo it's spicy in here.

If anyone gonna break Mimoo's record, then I'd rather it be young black gay man. He is just a slap in the face to the conservative hags in this country. Congrats King

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  Delighted for Lil Nas. The most successful debut single ever and no chart tricks or discounts needed. Leading streaming and sales. Take a bow King.
                                  Sorry I'm totally fine with him breaking the record but this made me laugh. It's constantly discounted on iTunes and has 4 remixes plus the original one. All legitimate things and it still wouldn't have helped many songs to go this far but let's not act like they haven't used "chart tricks"
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                    Oooo it's spicy in here.

If anyone gonna break Mimoo's record, then I'd rather it be young black gay man. He is just a slap in the face to the conservative hags in this country. Congrats King
                                    The true slap would be if Lil Nas X next single is gonna be in Spanish and it breaks the "Old Town Road" record as well.
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Listen guys,

I don't know why the lambs are mad with Lil Nas X. I'm not a fan of the song either but give him credit for releasing versions of the song people actually bought or listened to. People didn't have to but they were interested in listening which caused it to break the record. Congrats to him. It's a move to learn from.

I understand "One Sweet Day" held the record for 20+ years and you can't take that away. It is what it is, but it was also held because the single was sold for 49 cents. Much like "Thank God I Found You" and "Loverboy".

If "I Will Always Love You" (a x4 Platinum single at the time!) was sold for 49 cents it would have probably held the top spot for 20+ weeks. Yes, Mariah broke and held the record, but also used a chart trick to do so. Which is why though I don't like Lil Nas' song, I also never respected the "One Sweet Day" record but stop bashing him to uplift Mariah for a record that sure, yes, it happened but look what they did in order to do so.

Comment

• No more bickering please, or infractions will be served.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello View Post
                                          I must be the only one who hasn't heard this yet and I hope it stays that way.
                                          Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                          me neither. Like I didn't hear in full both One Sweet Day and Despacito. Lucky me
                                          Why would you be happy for not having heard those songs? If you've never heard them, how do you know what you're missing out on? Prejudiced?
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            Sorry I'm totally fine with him breaking the record but this made me laugh. It's constantly discounted on iTunes and has 4 remixes plus the original one. All legitimate things and it still wouldn't have helped many songs to go this far but let's not act like they haven't used "chart tricks"
                                            I'm sure none of those discounted sales were as low as 49 cents though ;)

Comment

• Pull a Copperfield already, girl.
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Old town road seems to have week 18 on LOCK.

The sales and streams just will not let up !

Comment

• The US has lost the plot at this point.
                                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• ^ I think it's only natural "gimmicky" kind of songs stay a long time at #1. No one buys the album and it's the kind of song that gets played at party's and everyone wants to dance or sing along.

Just think of:
                                                    Old Town Road (17 weeks)
                                                    Despacito (16 weeks)
                                                    Macarena (14 weeks)

I am surprised Gangnam Style got stuck at #2.

If the Old Town Road record gets broken, I think it will be most likely by someone we haven't heard of yet.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X