Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a good song, mix of old and new school of music. I love country music and i can say that i'ts really a hit) Especially i like
    official video to this song and it funny to see faces of those guys who sits on the porch and look at cowboy and his horse. Respect to those singers, they really got tallent

Comment

• Lmao
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• that is fair enough though
        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Lmao
          What's 'lmao' about that though? Isn't it the fact that this song is truly THE song of the year?
          Y'all always mad for something that is not by your favorite divas.

Comment

• There's nothing lmao about that. Some people are so pressed about the success of this song, it's sad. Let him have his moment.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah this was clearly the song of the year. Regardless of personal opinions, it just is. It deserved to win. Its not a lmao moment.
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Shine bright like a diamond certified song.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  Shine bright like a diamond certified song.
                  It’s the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    It’s the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true
                    Also the worst.
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      Also the worst.
                      Well...tea.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon November 25, 2019, 04:38.

Comment

• I think he'll win a Grammy as well.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• The record-breaking single takes the award. It was definetly a single that marked the year, breaking Mariah's record that was untouched for an outstanding 24 years! Congrats to Lil Nas and all fans of this song!

You can follow the rest of the awards here.
                              VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                              ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• I can’t believe Hannah Montana’s daddy has a black airplay #1.

Would’ve been the worst moment of 2019 if it wasn’t for Sheerat’s I Don’t Curr.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This has kind of grown on me a lil bit.

Comment

Working...
                                  X