Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woooowww

Comment

Well it's No.1 on its own this week and now the Remix is even adding more than the solo version. it gets 5 million combined streams per day US on spotify alone
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Miley and her dad will each have been at #1 now.

The new Sinatras

Comment

So here for this getting to #1.

Itís also such a laugh that a Nicki stan has gotten a #1 before her, then proceeded to disavow her by denying that his stan account ever existed.

His label should have done a better job at scrubbing the evidence if they wanted to hide his Nicki stanning past, the receipts are everywhere sksksksk.
          late.

Comment

Cant believe how huge this song is now. Congratz to him .

A nicki stan did that
            Proceed with Caution

Comment

Thought this was interesting re: Billboard Methodology. I didn't realize that Billboard decided not to include Uptown Funk form the R&B charts, even once R&B started playing it.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/04/li...s-hot-100.html

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                So here for this getting to #1.

It’s also such a laugh that a Nicki stan has gotten a #1 before her, then proceeded to disavow her by denying that his stan account ever existed.

His label should have done a better job at scrubbing the evidence if they wanted to hide his Nicki stanning past, the receipts are everywhere sksksksk.
                Yeah, honestly, this is the only reason I even checked out this song.
                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Regarding the genre issue: There are some country elements in the song, but I'm struggling to categorize it as a country song. Country rap doesn't seem to fit either; that's Jason Aldean's 'Dirt Road Anthem' to me. It reminds me of Xxxtentacion's music, which is a mix of trap with a bit of everything. And that's already the biggest negative aspect about it: Most of Xxxtentacion's songs sound like unfinished demos due to their length - and so does this one. I don't see the point in releasing a song with a length of less than 2 minutes... So it's an OK song that will be forgotten soon though. 3/10
                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                  and everything you stand for?
                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Love his sense of humor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                        Woooowww

Didn't know "The Boy is Mine" was THAT huge in the States.

Comment

Now number 1 in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Now number 1 in the U.K.
                            Unless something massive is released in the coming weeks, i can see Old town road remaining at #1 in the UK until late May/early June.

Comment

Taylor Swift is likely to release a new song next Friday. Not sure how big her hype will be this time, but she's definitely a contender for #1 in UK/US (at least for one week...)

Comment

This now has a bullet of over 1,000 spins on urban radio, one of the largest in the history of the format.

The world is now over.
                                Originally posted by beredy
                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  This now has a bullet of over 1,000 spins on urban radio, one of the largest in the history of the format.

The world is now over.
                                  You love it.
                                  late.

Comment

Just hit no.1 in AUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MariahScary View Post
                                      Just hit no.1 in AUS!!!
                                      Just had a listen, I'm like WTF never heard of this before. It reminding me a little bit of the Nelly + Tim McGraw #1 'Over n Over' back in 2005 in terms of the genre thing.
                                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                        Just had a listen, I'm like WTF never heard of this before. It reminding me a little bit of the Nelly + Tim McGraw #1 'Over n Over' back in 2005 in terms of the genre thing.
                                        Are you telling us Bebe Rexha was lying when she told us she invented the country crossover hit??????

late.

Comment

Are you telling us Bebe Rexha was lying when she told us she invented the country crossover hit??????

Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus & Bebe Rexha - new official remix coming soon. Maybe!

Comment

Love Bebe, but can't at that tweet

(I'd LOOOVE to get a remix with her though)

Comment

Literally garbaj
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                Taylor Swift is likely to release a new song next Friday. Not sure how big her hype will be this time, but she's definitely a contender for #1 in UK/US (at least for one week...)
                                                I wonder if this is big enough to block Taylor from #1 in the US.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

LOL yeah poor choice of words there or #DidNotDoHerResearch, looked like she was dragged in the replies.

linked throwback for comparison:

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                    I wonder if this is big enough to block Taylor from #1 in the US.
                                                    Old town road has got two versions combined hence the big dominance on the US billboard chart. Taylor's new single will need to be doing possibly x3 times as many streams to get #1 in America. Considering that it's brand new Taylor Swift, it could potentially achieve those massive streaming figures anyways. Plus if the music video is released on Friday that will also have a massive impact too.

But after that i suspect Lil Nas X will return to #1 the following week.

Speaking of which, did Bebe Rexha seriously not even think of Taylor when she posted that tweet. Ultimate face palm moment.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X