Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great vid
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Lol I like the video

Hes kinda cute but also a bit of a weirdo
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Video of the year? Maybe not, but i loved it from beginning to end. <3

Comment

Brilliant video.

I want this Nicki Minaj stan to break the record of OSD and Despacito.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

love the video!
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Nice video, with many cameos.
              I love Chris Rock
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Oh my goodness, this just destroyed potential #1 debuts from Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, as well as a combined force of Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                  Oh my goodness, this just destroyed potential #1 debuts from Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, as well as a combined force of Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.

Yup, it's official:

Comment

Incredible. I mean, especially blocking Taylor and Ed & Justin is insane!

Comment

Tomorrow, this will hit #1 on the urban radio chart and that means black music will officially be completely dead and buried. I at least can take solace in that it’s the solo version getting 99% of the spins.
                      Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Tomorrow, this will hit #1 on the urban radio chart and that means black music will officially be completely dead and buried. I at least can take solace in that it’s the solo version getting 99% of the spins.
                        I just hope they don't bury and crucify him the way they always do to artists who cannot match the intensity and hit factor of this song. I mean, if someone like Nicki Minaj who dominated for seven years got erased from relevance after being dominated by a new female rapper who was barely out for a year, I hope good things are in store for Lil Nas X regardless of which genre audience is playing his songs. He seems really nice.

Comment

Fun fact: Lil Nas X was an ATRL'er and Nicki Minaj stan

He's trying to bury that info though
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^Imagine if one of us UKMIXers become a celebrity in the future. Our old posts here will forever haunt our career when they get exposed.

Comment

Being a Nicki fan kinda gives him a bit more character though
                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Fun fact: Lil Nas X was an ATRL'er and Nicki Minaj stan

He's trying to bury that info though
                                Ive heard that, any screenshots of his posts though? Im curious
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I find it interesting how he breaks streaming records on Spotify but the music video “only” has 52 million views after 5 days...seems weird
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                    I’ve heard that, any screenshots of his posts though? I’m curious
                                    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] posted receipts in Random Thought Thread a few days ago.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                      I find it interesting how he breaks streaming records on Spotify but the music video only has 52 million views after 5 days...seems weird
                                      Well he doesn't have a fan base compared to other artists which break those records and replay the vid 10 times the first day and then fall off quick. People come only for the song in his case and maybe word of mouth because the video is kinda funny. His views will be more about longevity and will in the end probably go past all those who broke the record for the first 24h in the last months.
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Good video! I thought it'd have racked up more views by now, though.
                                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [130-126]

Comment

Eight weeks and counting.

Comment

King
                                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I hope Nas sues
                                              Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Such a bop! Hope it can become the longest #1 ever in the US

Comment

If this becomes the longest running #1 of all-time in the USA, then Jesus Christ... I still don't get it? I sound old and bitter

I didn't care that much for Despacito, but at least it was catchy.

Luckily it's starting to weaken here and looks like it'll be only 1-3 more weeks.
                                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• I don't think it sounds old and bitter. It's just a catchy and evergreen bop!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X