Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m counting on Tayloo.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
      This can honestly become the longest #1 song unless a miracle happens today, lol
      I am not exactly mad about it
      Forever Young

Comment

• And if Tayloo doesn’t do it, then I might have to make a pact with Satan himself...

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Honestly I really want this to break the record. Hopefully Ellen performance incoming!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Brilliant video.

I want this Nicki Minaj stan to break the record of OSD and Despacito.
              The scary thing is that it probably will....
              This by far is the most successful song of the decade. Its streaming figures are through the roof (I'm still shook about it annihilating Drake's single week record) and it has already outsold the Payola discount hit that is OSD and probably Despacito as well.

Comment

• I agree it's one of the biggest songs of the decade but it's falling on radio and competition is getting stronger. I doubt it will manage an additional 4 weeks but we'll see.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  I agree it's one of the biggest songs of the decade but it's falling on radio and competition is getting stronger. I doubt it will manage an additional 4 weeks but we'll see.
                  I (A mariah stan) honestly hope it does. It's a much better song than either of the record holders. I'll throw a fit if it falls at 14 weeks

Comment

• he will probably do a remix with Cardi or Nicki to break the record
                    Forever Young

Comment

• If i were him, i would do a remix with Mariah and break the record. That way, Mariah would share the new record with Nas Maraj.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love that perfomance actually
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Flopofageneration View Post
                          I (A mariah stan) honestly hope it does. It's a much better song than either of the record holders. I'll throw a fit if it falls at 14 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            If i were him, i would do a remix with Mariah and break the record. That way, Mariah would share the new record with Nas Maraj.
                            the remix would need to contribute more than 50% of its weekly total to credited, that's highly unlikely that any remix can still pull this off
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              the remix would need to contribute more than 50% of its weekly total to credited, that's highly unlikely that any remix can still pull this off
                              Lambily will make sure that it will achieve the intended success
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• what's so special about this song
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                  what's so special about this song
                                  the hot black man singing it
                                  Forever Young

Comment

It's very catchy and it combines a few different genres, that's why it's doing so well.

Comment

It slaps tf
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

It is very memeable
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                          the hot black man singing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                            The day BET died

Comment

• Why?
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• This will surely break the record isn't it

Comment

• Well he has gained new momentum now
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• It’s such a great, catchy song!
                                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                                      It’s such a great, catchy song!
                                                      Funny that it's such an unconventional song to do so well... With the trap elements, the short length (less than 3 minutes) and it's not really your 'Call Me Maybe' in terms of mass-compatibility. But yeah, if the song breaks the record, it'll have done so deservedly, It's at least no 'Bodak Yellow' lyrically...
                                                      Don't need hindsight
                                                      I'll make my emotions clear
                                                      And then disappear
                                                      With one strike
                                                      (All Saints)

Comment

• yea the song is quite clever and good sonically
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

• The NIN sample is so dope!
                                                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I heard the song for the first time and don't get why that song is so successful, by the way it is way too short. A song with that
                                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• We're gonna need to arrange a memorial for 'OSD' soon I fear:(

Comment

Working...
                                                              X