Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi View Post
    Really depends on the song & collaborator. I mean, "Friends" was a flop even after his huge contribution to "Despacito" & "I'm The One". Also, Bieber x Billie might work because both have HUGE internet followings & there's a surprise factor into it, unlike his latest collaborations with Ed and DJ Khaled.
    key word was atm.

Those songs are bit older though
    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          Ugh, it’s been two years now and I keep forgetting that Kween is a co-holder of the record.
          Originally posted by beredy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
              key word was atm.

Those songs are bit older though
              I know, like I said it really depends on the song at the end of the day - no matter when the timing is. Bieber's chart power is always there, when the song is right. I have a feeling that Bieber remix will be quite big considering how many millennials are obsessed with those two artists and the song but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?
                +1 let’s report ha togetherrrrrrr
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?
                  You really catch on quick don’t you?

Comment

• ^ Quick? I just don't get why you have to repeat yourself over and over and over and over again that you don't want this to break the record and you hate it based on him being a (former) Nicki stan. We got it. Actually, we already got it weeks ago, so no need to bring it up again and again.

Comment

• You must be fun at parties. Do yourself one better boo and go to my profile and find i-g-n-o-r-e so you won’t ever have to hear from my monotonous black ass again. I’m an acquired taste anyway.

G$ out.

Comment

• I don't have a problem with you, I actually really like you as a member here. It's just... imagine someone doing something similar in one of the MC topics, that person would get dragged down by everyone including you. I hate these double standards. Especially when someone has to say the same negative thing over and over again. What's the point of doing that?

Comment

• Very early prediction:

1. Old Town Road (15 wks at #1) (574 points)
                          2. Goodbye - Post Malone (353)
                          3. Bad Guy (339)

Let's gooooo!

Comment

• One more week before Mariah fans turn against this song.

Comment

• Third remix just officially dropped, this time featuring Young Thug and Mason Ramsey:

Comment

• Mason Ramsey? Really?

Comment

Mason Ramsey? Really?
                                  Hopefully it’s enough to get dethroned
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Okay this is awful. As awful as that "Bad Guy" remix.

They should've got Bruno in the chorus, I think he would've sounded great!

Comment

• Mason Ramsey, yikes! ...Lil Nax X is making sure he goes down in history as a novelty act.
                                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Ugh imagine how tired we are
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Jesus, that remix is atrocious.
                                          How about focusing on promoting your other tracks, damn

Comment

• Yeah i'll stick with the Billy Ray Cyrus remix thanks.

Comment

• [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] this is what you get because you keep spamming MC in this thread

Comment

• Pitiful on so many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                  Jesus, that remix is atrocious.
                                                  How about focusing on promoting your other tracks, damn
                                                  tell me about it
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                    Very early prediction:

1. Old Town Road (15 wks at #1) (574 points)
                                                    2. Goodbye - Post Malone (353)
                                                    3. Bad Guy (339)

Let's gooooo!

so I see it makes at least 20 weeks at the top, wow
                                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Why do I like this?

Comment

• Just bothered to listen to OTR for the first time. There's a few minutes of life that can never be regained. LOL This song is awful in every form. I'm not a fan of OSD or Despatrash either. I guess I just don't fit the mold for these long #1s. At least I'm not losing that feeling of feeling unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                          Why do I like this?
                                                          it's a good song
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

• I like the new remix.
                                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Almost there!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X