Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi View Post
    "Old Town Road" estimated points for the Hot 100 this week according to simmnfierzig from ATRL:

1. Old Town Road (618 points)
    2. Bad Guy (334 points)
    3. Talk (300 points)
    4/5. Senorita/I Don't Care (285-287 points)
    6. Truth Hurts (244 points)

So, unless there's some sort surprise releases from Drake or Adele - looks like it's gonna surpass the 16-week record HOWEVER there's a rumor Billie Eilish might drop a remix for "Bad Guy" featuring other singer, not sure when though.

Beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
      Beautiful.
      Bieber is not a streaming monster atm though
      Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
        My comment was for "Old Town Road." I want it to break the record.

Comment

Really depends on the song & collaborator. I mean, "Friends" was a flop even after his huge contribution to "Despacito" & "I'm The One". Also, Bieber x Billie might work because both have HUGE internet followings & there's a surprise factor into it, unlike his latest collaborations with Ed and DJ Khaled.

Comment

• With that being said, I'm still rooting for "Old Town Road" though!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
              Really depends on the song & collaborator. I mean, "Friends" was a flop even after his huge contribution to "Despacito" & "I'm The One". Also, Bieber x Billie might work because both have HUGE internet followings & there's a surprise factor into it, unlike his latest collaborations with Ed and DJ Khaled.
              key word was atm.

Those songs are bit older though
              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    Ugh, it’s been two years now and I keep forgetting that Kween is a co-holder of the record.
                    Originally posted by beredy

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?

Comment

key word was atm.

Those songs are bit older though
                        I know, like I said it really depends on the song at the end of the day - no matter when the timing is. Bieber's chart power is always there, when the song is right. I have a feeling that Bieber remix will be quite big considering how many millennials are obsessed with those two artists and the song but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?
                          +1 let’s report ha togetherrrrrrr
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Where's the report button so I can report the clearly OT posts? I mean, what has that MC video to do in here?
                            You really catch on quick don’t you?

Comment

• ^ Quick? I just don't get why you have to repeat yourself over and over and over and over again that you don't want this to break the record and you hate it based on him being a (former) Nicki stan. We got it. Actually, we already got it weeks ago, so no need to bring it up again and again.

Comment

• You must be fun at parties. Do yourself one better boo and go to my profile and find i-g-n-o-r-e so you won’t ever have to hear from my monotonous black ass again. I’m an acquired taste anyway.

G$ out.

Comment

• I don't have a problem with you, I actually really like you as a member here. It's just... imagine someone doing something similar in one of the MC topics, that person would get dragged down by everyone including you. I hate these double standards. Especially when someone has to say the same negative thing over and over again. What's the point of doing that?

Comment

• Very early prediction:

1. Old Town Road (15 wks at #1) (574 points)
                                    2. Goodbye - Post Malone (353)
                                    3. Bad Guy (339)

Let's gooooo!

Comment

• One more week before Mariah fans turn against this song.

Comment

• Third remix just officially dropped, this time featuring Young Thug and Mason Ramsey:

Comment

• Mason Ramsey? Really?

Comment

Mason Ramsey? Really?
                                            Hopefully it’s enough to get dethroned
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Okay this is awful. As awful as that "Bad Guy" remix.

They should've got Bruno in the chorus, I think he would've sounded great!

Comment

• Mason Ramsey, yikes! ...Lil Nax X is making sure he goes down in history as a novelty act.
                                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Ugh imagine how tired we are
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Jesus, that remix is atrocious.
                                                    How about focusing on promoting your other tracks, damn

Comment

Working...
                                                    X