Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This has kind of grown on me a lil bit.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I can’t believe Hannah Montana’s daddy has a black airplay #1.

Would’ve been the worst moment of 2019 if it wasn’t for Sheerat’s I Don’t Curr.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied

The record-breaking single takes the award. It was definetly a single that marked the year, breaking Mariah's record that was untouched for an outstanding 24 years! Congrats to Lil Nas and all fans of this song!

You can follow the rest of the awards here.

Leave a comment:

• Mugen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I think he'll win a Grammy as well.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon November 25, 2019, 04:38.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Also the worst.
    Well...tea.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    It’s the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true
    Also the worst.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Shine bright like a diamond certified song.
    Itís the fastest song in history to be certified Diamond.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...mpression=true

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Shine bright like a diamond certified song.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Yeah this was clearly the song of the year. Regardless of personal opinions, it just is. It deserved to win. Its not a lmao moment.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    There's nothing lmao about that. Some people are so pressed about the success of this song, it's sad. Let him have his moment.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Lmao
    What's 'lmao' about that though? Isn't it the fact that this song is truly THE song of the year?
    Y'all always mad for something that is not by your favorite divas.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    that is fair enough though

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Lmao

Leave a comment:

• duster09
    replied
    Its a good song, mix of old and new school of music. I love country music and i can say that i'ts really a hit) Especially i like
    official video to this song and it funny to see faces of those guys who sits on the porch and look at cowboy and his horse. Respect to those singers, they really got tallent

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    That’s nothing compared to the amount of weeks at #1 GOAT has on my chart (749 and counting ).

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    That’s nothing compared to the amount of weeks at #1 GOAT has on my chart (749 and counting ).

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
    Nothing can top Canadian Elton John 45 weeks run at #1 with Candle In The Wind
    "Mr.Nice Guy" had 10 runs at #1 in Denmark in total (63 weeks at #1 in total)

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    Denmark had only 7 chart toppers in 2006 ("Mr. Nice Guy" had a 29 week run at number one in 2006 which was actually the second run after a previous 12 week run at number one in 2005; plus Basshunter's "Boten Anna" was at #1 for 14 weeks)
    Nothing can top Canadian Elton John 45 weeks run at #1 with Candle In The Wind

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Affillate View Post
    I wonder if anything’s topped the ARIA charts’ “9 of 1999” but they were all pretty much max 3-5 weeks in a row each IIRC.
    Denmark had only 7 chart toppers in 2006 ("Mr. Nice Guy" had a 29 week run at number one in 2006 which was actually the second run after a previous 12 week run at number one in 2005; plus Basshunter's "Boten Anna" was at #1 for 14 weeks)

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    We are in August and 2019 already had as many No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 as entire 2005. Remember that 'Thank You Next!', 'Shallow', 'Sunflower' and 'Sucker' all spent one week at No. 1. 2005 had 4 singles spending at least 9 weeks at No. 1 ('We Belong Together', 'Gold Digger', 'Let Me Love You', 'Candy Shop'), so charts were veeeery slow that year.

Leave a comment:

• Affillate
    replied
    Originally posted by dylonj View Post
    Can you imagine if we have another long-reigning number one? Another 10 - 12 week'er? Maybe I should post this in the chart section but which year has the most number ones? I think it's safe to assume that this year saw the fewest number one songs (Billboard Hot 100)
    I wonder if anythingís topped the ARIA chartsí ď9 of 1999Ē but they were all pretty much max 3-5 weeks in a row each IIRC. Every year since 2017 has had a particularly long runner (perhaps helped by the streaming era) in 2017ís case two (Shape of You and Despacito) last year it was Godís Plan and now OTR this year (so far, although in Australia itís run was broken into two by Ed & Justin for one week).

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    Now the 2nd half of the year is going to be interesting
    Can you imagine if we have another long-reigning number one? Another 10 - 12 week'er? Maybe I should post this in the chart section but which year has the most number ones? I think it's safe to assume that this year saw the fewest number one songs (Billboard Hot 100)

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Now the 2nd half of the year is going to be interesting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X