X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    I have to say I'm kind of with you, I really haven't quite got her yet, but this is interesting and good on her for getting success with someone pretty different from what's mainstream right now.
    This song made me warm up to her, at least a little bit. Of all the whole sedated and sleepy sounding vocalists in the Spotify era, she seems to be the one who's destined to be bigger than those in her genre.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    At first i hated this but this is growing on ... thank the radio for having this on loop

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Love this, only heard it yesterday...and it’s already top 10 in the US
    This is top 10 since its debut I believe. But it is surprising because all her hits so far seemed to be stream based, and mostly driven by her huge fan base, but her appeal has gone global and radio is probably pushing this song as well.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Love this, only heard it yesterday...and it’s already top 10 in the US

Leave a comment:

• LisaG
    replied
    This is such a cool song, and the video is super awesome. I cannot believe she is only in her teens!!

Leave a comment:

• Cactuar
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    I like how voodoo it is. Reminds me of an edgier Taylor Swift.
    Same! This song gives me so much fire, I've been listening to this each time I walk to work and it makes me feel invincible! Anyone else feeling similar effects with Billie's music? For all we know she could be curing anxiety around the world with her music.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    As always with Eilish's songs, it's got me thinking "Good ideas actually, but could've been executed better." Instead of that Beyonce's Sorry-esque drop towards the end, she could've included a 3rd verse followed by another chorus. I like that this song, for once, is a bit more uptempo, and the video (despite the knee bruises and her bleeding nose) is actually a bit funny and shows her laughing instead of it full of teenage drama and horror. Due to the many ideas involved during the 3:14-minutes-song, it comes across as rushed and the transitions are a bit sloppy (e.g. when she sings 'I'm the bad guy - duh!"). If she tried to create less edgy songs and instead had them produced to become more cohesive, the whole thing could actually work. 7/10
    Last edited by theMathematician; Sun June 9th, 2019, 00:58.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    I love how this takes inspiration from so many genres. Reminds of the how eclectic British pop could be in the 2000s.

Does this remind anyone else of Garbage's Push It? I get mad similar vibes whenever I hear it.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I like how voodoo it is. Reminds me of an edgier Taylor Swift.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon View Post
    still haven't warmed up to her, but this bops. good single choice

I have to say I'm kind of with you, I really haven't quite got her yet, but this is interesting and good on her for getting success with someone pretty different from what's mainstream right now.

Leave a comment:

• NoAngel
    replied
    Addicted to this

Leave a comment:

• lambforever
    replied
    I like the song and video

Leave a comment:

• mykka
    replied
    Probably up there with Bury A Friend as her best one.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Video is quite cool. 8Million views on first 24h

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Easily the best on the album for me, so I‘m glad she put out a video for it

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    still haven't warmed up to her, but this bops. good single choice