No announcement yet.

Madonna + Maluma - Medellín

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have been told that new Madonna & Maluma’s Medellín remixes by LA95 have just been shipped to clubs.

4 mixes of Medellín by LA95 have been approved and shipped to clubs and will be available soon on streaming platforms.

1 dance remix
    1 reggaeton remix
    2 instrumental mixes
    LA95 is a producer and engineer from Canada that has already worked for Madonna before, precisely on Rebel Heart.

Also good news from the Billboard Dance Chart. Medellín reached #16 in only 3 weeks.
    https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/...IOTxM5FWRgv6I8
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Oh my god she is coming!! Those remixes are going to save the song, if not the whole era! Aaah
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I can’t wait for the batch of remixes.
        The initial batch were beyond fascinating and my favorite M release in a long while
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• They used Sphinx remix in Croatian Dancing With the Stars this week for the opening dance.

I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• "Medellín (Remixes, Pt. 2)" is out now.

Tracklist:

1. Medellín (Offer Nissim Madame X in the Sphinx With No Intro) 05:12
            2. Medellín (LA95 Dancefloor Legend X Remix) 04:31
            3. Medellín (John Christian & DJLW Remix) 04:15
            4. Medellín (Sak Noel Remix) 03:25
            5. Medellín (LA95 Remix) 05:29
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri June 14th, 2019, 21:08.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The new remixes are pretty good

Comment

• Now that I've heard the Sphinx remix, I believe that the original version would've sounded even better if the production was altered to make it sound more uptempo and a bit more 'mysterious'.
                ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• This kinda slaps in the club as a remix though
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Atrocious single choice. The chorus is soooooo bad. I like Maluma’s parts and Madonna’s first verse only.
                    Some of the remixes are really good,
                    though!
                    Last edited by mattsky; Sat June 15th, 2019, 08:22.
                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                      Now that I've heard the Sphinx remix, I believe that the original version would've sounded even better if the production was altered to make it sound more uptempo and a bit more 'mysterious'.
                      The Sphinx Rmx is the best thing out of this entire new era; i simply can't get enough of it. Its infectiously brilliant!
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• I still love this. Perfect summer song.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• According to Spotify, it's my most listened song of 2019
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            According to Spotify, it's my most listened song of 2019
                            According to Apple Music it’s mine as well which is weird since there are a lot of songs on the album that I like more.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              According to Apple Music it’s mine as well which is weird since there are a lot of songs on the album that I like more.
                              Well, i listened to this A LOT to get used to it the day it was released
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                According to Spotify, it's my most listened song of 2019
                                It's mine as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X