No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Before I Let Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Legit thought it was her omg.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Link doesn't work [MENTION=38436]KEY9481[/MENTION]
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

oh god, that instagram embedding is a pain in the ass.

EDIT : works now.

Comment

She truly looks like her at first glance even the choreo is in point
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

That should be the official video
                Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                  That should be the official video
                  We deserve better fam
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Can this please smash? Loving it more every day.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Im starting to wonder if they might release a compilation of challenge videos on her channel with all the ones she featured on her stories.

Loving this
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

@BeeBoy watch this thank you video from Grandma Mabel to the end. I'm dead.

late.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                            @BeeBoy watch this thank you video from Grandma Mabel to the end. I'm dead.

amazing
                            Last edited by BeeBoy; Sun April 28th, 2019, 08:24.
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              Awesome

Comment

WOW
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

1. SORRY
                                  2. BEFORE I LET GO
                                  3. FORMATION
                                  4. 7/11
                                  5. APESHIT

Comment

huh..
                                    Forever Young

Comment

She really doesn’t give a F to promote it via a video
                                      She knows the hive will consume anything she puts out.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                        1. SORRY
                                        2. BEFORE I LET GO
                                        3. FORMATION
                                        4. 7/11
                                        5. APESHIT
                                        This is the most random Top 5 I've seen for B but I guess you like trap Yonce

This single actually deserved a proper push. It resonated with the culture and she can make a video just from the challenges. Where's Blue Ivy when you need her?
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                          This is the most random Top 5 I've seen for B but I guess you like trap Yonce

This single actually deserved a proper push. It resonated with the culture and she can make a video just from the challenges. Where's Blue Ivy when you need her?
                                          Telling Momma to hurry up and get a new album finish, I hope
                                          M08T10

Comment

Heard this in the H&M today

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                              Heard this in the H&M today
                                              Wasn’t likely to be Top Shop was it
                                              M08T10

Comment

She should have released a video for this really
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Top 25 Songs of 2019 (So Far)

08. BEYONCÉ – “BEFORE I LET GO”
                                                  HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM

Sounds Like: A marching band summoning the spirit of Beyoncé to compel you to dance

Key Lyric: “I pull up to Coachella/ In boots with the goose feathers/ I brought the squad with me/ Black on black bandannas”

Why It Matters: At its most basic, the idea of covering a song used to cap off a live album to cap off your own live album 38 years later is pretty savvy. And, of course, the track completely bops, but it’s Beyoncé’s choices and production that take it to genius level. The original comes from Maze’s Live in New Orleans album; Bey’s interpolates a sample from DJ Jubilee, a pioneer of New Orleans bounce music. The original soundtracked cookout dance parties for decades; Bey’s became a viral dance challenge with modern moves. Not only did she update a classic track, but she also updated its culture. Beychella was all about celebrating Black Excellence, and Beyoncé encapsulated that concept in this single track. –Ben Kaye

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/...far/full-post/

Comment

These Are the Best Songs of 2019 So Far

Beyoncé, "Before I Let Go (Homecoming Live Bonus Track)"

Anyone familiar with the storied legacy that is the black cookout can confirm that on any and every playlist is Maze’s "Before I Let Go." It’s a rite of passage… and what does our queen do? Turn the whitest event of the spring into the blackest gathering of the year by creating a pastiche of black greatest hits. We’re still not over it. The track is a sonic representation of blackness through the years, with the baseline referencing another classic, Cameo’s "Candy." Hearing this, we knew her intentions. Beyoncé came to Coachella to show up and show out, all while letting the black people in the crowd, and those listening at home, know through a simple song that she sees us.—Megan Tatem, visual designer

https://www.gq.com/story/the-best-songs-of-2019-so-far

Comment

I wonder if it could sneak into the rnb sections at the grammys
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

I pull up to Coachella (Pull up)
                                                        In boots with the goose feathers (Pull up)
                                                        I brought the squad with me (I got the squad)
                                                        Black on black bandanas, I (I got the squad)
                                                        Dussé and Champagne (Champagne)
                                                        I did the damn thing (I did the damn thing)
                                                        Dirty Diana (Dirty Diana)
                                                        Singin' and dancin' all in the rain (Woo)
                                                        Ooh (To the left)
                                                        I just wanna have a good time (Turn around)
                                                        Turn around, kick, then slide
                                                        And twirl that ass to the right, now
                                                        Ooh, bunny hop, bunny hop, drop, pop
                                                        Cross your legs, turn around and clap
                                                        Shuffle to the left, let's glide now
                                                        Ooh, drop it down, drop it down low, low
                                                        Low, low, low to the floor, floor
                                                        Bring it up, clap, then roll, roll
                                                        Step on 'em, step on 'em, step on 'em, step
                                                        Step on 'em, kick on 'em, stomp, then you step
                                                        Swag the right, surf the left
                                                        Work the middle 'til it hurt a little

This song still brings me so much joy.
                                                        late.

Comment

This song really goes off in the club. It took me a hot minute, but I love it now.
                                                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

it really is one of the better rnb songs of the year
                                                            Forever Young

Comment

I can see her getting a Best R&B Performance nomination for this song.
                                                              Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X