we fell dangerously in love, confronted resentment
    questioned our sweet dreams. began the countdown
    held onto blue, survived the love drought
    and realised we're part of something bigger

Comment

• It’s that much more sophisticated now
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• That lyric shouldn't have made the cut in the first place .
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Can't believe I'm that happy about one line being deleted. But it really made the song so much worse and childish...

Comment

• I just listened to it, it’s still there though. ��
            Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
            Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cactuar View Post
              I just listened to it, it’s still there though. ��
              It's apparently removed from the album version only. As the album isn't uploaded on the stream services yet... You actually can't hear it yet.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The backlash has them shook
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The song stays terrible with or without it

Comment

• I never cared for that particular line

Anyway, the physical editions of this single look sooo good!

CD single #1
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZQyp-IjkQ/

CD single #2
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Wv1gGIyAI/

7" vinyl single #1
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RRO7dIvy0/

7" vinyl single #2
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1O6qQzIyAP/

7" vinyl single #3
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1JqjPyIEGN/

7" vinyl single #4
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G-7qcI8b7/

12" vinyl single picture disc #1
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BxPqJJ8Bc/

12" vinyl single picture disc #2

I am in love.

Comment

• So much for a silly line... Taylor herself got annoyed with it.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Did Taylor actually remove the line from the song?

I mean, I guess now the song will attract the coveted 5-7 year old market as opposed to 2-4 year olds.
                          late.

Comment

• I'm kinda shocked she's still performing this song. Easily the most embarrassing song since Give Me All Your Luvin'

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                              Did Taylor actually remove the line from the song?

I mean, I guess now the song will attract the coveted 5-7 year old market as opposed to 2-4 year olds.
                              JoJo Siwa and Peppa Pig are shook

Comment

• I think it's a fun song
                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                  I think it's a fun song
                                  Same I still like it
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Omg I love this
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This must be her lowest point in career musically. Her worst song.
                                      There is a lot of bad songs by her, but this is so bad. So childish and annoying.

I know it's not popular opinion, but I don't get all the praise and love she gets. She's not a good singer, just basic, solid singer. Never heard her singing live and that I'm impressed.
                                      Most of her songs are childish, cheesy, and she mostly makes herself as a victim, considering that 99% of her songs are about boys (again very 15ish). And she's so unlikeable as a person, I mean her acting on every award show, her acting that she's gr8 w everyone in music industry, that's so fake, and her being rude to her ex bf's.

I like some of her songs like Out Of The Woods, Style, Delicate, I Knew You Were Trouble, and I would like even Lover but the song has something that distracts me, something cheesy.

Based on my opinion, can anyone recommend me any of her songs that I would like? (not cheesy, not childish?)

I'll try to listen even her new album.
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• [MENTION=10732]croatia[/MENTION]nxtina watch the latest BBC One live sessions. She did great there.

Comment

• [MENTION=10732]croatia[/MENTION]nxtina watch the latest BBC One live sessions. She did great there.

Comment

• [MENTION=24366]croatiaxtina[/MENTION] All Too Well, Clean, Back To December, Begin Again, The Archer. All are more slower songs though

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                              And she's so unlikeable as a person,
                                              Imagine a Christina fan saying this

Taylor is actually one of the sweetest artists ever towards her fans. She always makes nice gestures, surprises by going to their homes and always invite them to album listening parties, etc. That is why she's so successful because she has a loyal fanbase.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Taylor is actually one of the sweetest artists ever towards her fans. She always makes nice gestures, surprises by going to their homes and always invite them to album listening parties, etc. That is why she's so successful because she has a loyal fanbase.
                                                She's fake and a snake

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  This was such a ratchet moment.
                                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    This was such a ratchet moment.
                                                    omg that gif is iconic. Brings me back lol.

Comment

• this has absolutely no redeeming qualities, how did they decide its even recording worthy, let alone first single worthy

Comment

• Yes a mistery indeed. Probably because Panic At The Disco did have a hit before that. The Man was screaming to be first single - bold, nice lyrics and production. I really thought that she couldn't go worse than Shake It Off and then this came good for her she has better songs on the album at least.
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Funny I heard it on radio the other day and they must still be playing the single cause the spelling is fun line's still in there. Haha.
                                                          Last edited by Affillate; Wed September 11th, 2019, 13:18.
                                                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]: She's clever about picking singles. Her lead singles spark controversy but aren't the best songs on the records. That's what raises interest in buying them and that's why her albums usually have nice longevity on the charts ;) .
                                                              Don't need hindsight
                                                              I'll make my emotions clear
                                                              And then disappear
                                                              With one strike
                                                              (All Saints)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X