Taylor Swift + Brendon Urie - ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]: She's clever about picking singles. Her lead singles spark controversy but aren't the best songs on the records. That's what raises interest in buying them and that's why her albums usually have nice longevity on the charts ;) .
    That really raises people's interest in buying them? It has always turned me off, I think most of her albums have pretty amazing tracks, but I never can get myself to buy one of her albums since songs like Shake It Off and Me! are MAJOR turn offs for me to throw my coins to her

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        That really raises people's interest in buying them? It has always turned me off, I think most of her albums have pretty amazing tracks, but I never can get myself to buy one of her albums since songs like Shake It Off and Me! are MAJOR turn offs for me to throw my coins to her
        SIO is like her signature hit so you’re in the minority on that one.

Ghey! however might have cost her millions of coins.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• A terrible choice for the lead but I still like the song Idc.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• love this song and the merch was amazing aswell!

Comment

• def one of the weakest singles!
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Pity because this is probably her worst lead single. Lover should have been the lead single if you ask me.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                  X