Betta Lemme - Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta Lemme - Play

The song heavily samples Da Hool's 'Meet Her At The Love Parade'.
    'Play' has such a '90s house vibe. I instantly fell in love with it.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Was planning on making a topic for this, it's insanely good. Like a lost Vengaboys single. Co-writer Jesse Saint John notes Aqua and DJ Sammy as references they had when creating the song in a great piece Paper mag did on the release.

I adore the video, it's serving Y2K without looking like it's trying too hard to be a throwback. Also big up Danny L Harle on production, legend killed it.
    late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
      Was planning on making a topic for this, it's insanely good. Like a lost Vengaboys single. Co-writer Jesse Saint John notes Aqua and DJ Sammy as references they had when creating the song in a great piece Paper mag did on the release.

I adore the video, it's serving Y2K without looking like it's trying too hard to be a throwback. Also big up Danny L Harle on production, legend killed it.
      Interesting article, good read. Thanks for posting.

Canít stop playing this. Itís so catchy.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Great tune!
        last.fm

Comment

Stumbled across the Loris Cimino Remix of this on Spotify and it is pure fire! Absolutely obsessed and cannot stop listening to it. Such an incredible song. The original pales in comparison with the remix imo though.
          Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

somehow this never got any exposure
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
            X