X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's that remix bish?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is amazing. At first when I listened to Madame X I thought it was an obvious filler, but that's because it's not bursting with obvious charisma like some of the other material. It has a gorgeous melody, and I wish it had received more attention. Still, it's nice that AC stations in the US are showing it some appreciation. I'd love a stripped back, acoustic performance showcasing the warmth of her tone on the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        Where's that remix bish?
        I'm also hugely waiting for the Tracy Young Rmx
        Btw any ideas if the solo version is available to purchase at any digital retailer?
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
          any ideas if the solo version is available to purchase at any digital retailer?

There's a solo version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
            There's a solo version?
            That's only sent to AC radios. It's not available for purchase or streaming afaik.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This has been the highlight for me and god control
              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                That's only sent to AC radios. It's not available for purchase or streaming afaik.
                Thats sad. I really wanted a solo version as i think a solo version could have worked better with the concept of the song.
                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• I need some dope remixes, the album is not doing it for me anymore tbh.

Comment

• What happened to the remix Madonna hinted?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hope this gets top 10 on AC

Comment

• Wasted opportunity
                        Forever Young

Comment

• This remix is so good omg
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This remix is so good omg
                            What do you like about it?
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This remix is so good omg
                              IT IS AWFUL, WAITING FOR THE OTHER OFFICIAL ONES (SPECIALLY THE TRACY YOUNG!)

Comment

• Wish she did a whole remix album/ep of some remixes for the album. I could have really used at gym.

Comment

• I'm not liking the MNEK remix either. It takes everything that's wonderful about the song and minimises it. The Tracy Young remix sounds great, though I like that she's keeping it for the tour. I hope she releases the studio version afterwards, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                    I'm not liking the MNEK remix either. It takes everything that's wonderful about the song and minimises it. The Tracy Young remix sounds great, though I like that she's keeping it for the tour. I hope she releases the studio version afterwards, though.
                                    I RISE is going to the top of the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart in a few weeks after the release of the Offer Nissim and DJLW remixes, in four weeks reached the current peak of #6, SO, after I Rise top the chart, her team is going to release the rest of the Crave remixes.

Comment

Working...
                                    X