X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video is horrible. I get cultural appropriation vibes

Comment

• ...duh?
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It's not horrible but it's not a piece of art either. The only good thing about video is that she looks stunning.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She’s taking her time releasing this officially.
          M08T10

Comment

• The video is visually very beautiful. Ok it's not Bedtimestory, but it serves is purpose...
            cultural appropriation
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I so wanna watch it!!!!!
              Any working links left?
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Today is the impact date of Crave on HAC radios.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Love both the song and the video...they should get the video out soon... but have the feel they will promote Future more now.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Today is the impact date of Crave on HAC radios.
                    It’s about time it impact YouTube.
                    M08T10

Comment

• Video is officially put and its no different from last week's leak and where was the answers to questions nothing happened when I tuned in.....
                      Still love the video though fits the song nicely I think

Comment

• Originally posted by stevejb4u View Post
                        Video is officially put and its no different from last week's leak and where was the answers to questions nothing happened when I tuned in.....
                        Still love the video though fits the song nicely I think
                        She did answer like some 8 questions, but no idea what they were... I couldn't keep track... I think she confirmed she will direct a new film and that she likes horses. Groundbreaking stuff. LOL
                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• I really really like this video! Beautiful shots, I like the speech in the beginning, the small storyline. I really prefer this over Medellin.

Beautiful! Made me like the song even more and the video really captures the moodiness of the song.

Comment

• I like the idea with pigeons and messages, but they should've developed it a bit more to give the video a more concrete story.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I had refused to watch the music video until the official release so I've finally seen it now. Very simple music video but I LOVED IT. This is much better than "Medellin" both musically and video-wise.

This is already her second best single this decade (after "Ghosttown") for me.
                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I like the video. Her moves are questionable at some parts tho
                                Hopefully it will make some impact among GP

Comment

• beautiful song and video!! deserves to be No1, oh well, I hope it's promoted at least
                                  please check out my "normal" music video edit for Madonna's God Control, comments and suggestions more than welcome

Comment

• I like the video. It’s very simple but it works for the minimalistic song and she looks really good in it.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I hope she has some promo lined up for this in the USA at least.
                                      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• yeah, the song is beautiful and video... not much going on but it's visually appealing. Love it

Comment

• Been years since I last loved a Madge song this much!
                                          Vid's great too <3
                                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Very cute video, sleek and straightforward, I specially liked the ending: the hands, the doves and M

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love the video. Its simple but colorful and monotone black. Well shot. I rewatched it. Still good.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I want remixes for this
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I still wish she performed this at Eurovision! Medellin > Crave > I Rise >>>> Future
                                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Working...
                                                    X