No announcement yet.

New Music Friday UKMIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job. I’m looking forward to discovering some new music through this thread.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Great job!!
      vulnicura.

Comment

Eleni Foureira <3

Comment

Some great dance stuff out this week between KDA, Cheat Codes and this one from Todd Edwards which is very 1999.

Comment

Love The Human Stone
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

I really like this idea of New Music Friday Playlist. I have already added several songs to my playlist.

Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Really nice 70s inspired synth-pop.

Comment

For the Indie fans on here. They had one of the best anthems of last year and here is another one.

Comment

The Kira song is nice.

Comment

This one is cool, quite Corinne Bailey Rae.

Comment

Maybe y’all can add JLo‘s new remix and something from Kelly Rowland‘s new EP?
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          The Kira song is nice.
                          Kira are fantastic!!

Their two other singles, 'If It Makes You Feel Better' and 'That Would Be A Lie' are gems.

Comment

Ooh, much better playlist this week so far! I'm about half way through, starting from top to bottom and I've added the below to my 2019 playlist:

Charli XCX - Blame It On Your Love (feat. Lizzo)
                            Mark Ronson - Don't Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
                            KDA - The Human Stone (feat. Angie Stone)
                            Kim Petras - Sweet Spot
                            Disciples - No Ties
                            Yuna - Blank Marquee (feat. G-Eazy)
                            DJ Khaled - Just Us (feat. SZA)
                            Lana Del Rey - Doin' Time
                            Joy Cookes - London Mine
                            NIKI - lowkey

The Mark Ronson song is a proper tune - great song. I need to give his new album a spin. I got Disclosure vibes from Disciples. I love the vibes from London Mine also, Joy Crookes has a great voice.

That Zulu Screams is a really strange song, I both liked and loathed it.

Comment

And also this - special shout out to Carly, addictive pop music.

Comment

@ludichris really enjoying that Kira song.

@steophonic @Wayne glad you're finding so many songs to add to your playlists, there was so much new music this week that limiting the playlist to 68 songs seemed like a challenge tbh.

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Maybe y’all can add JLo‘s new remix and something from Kelly Rowland‘s new EP?
                                I'll add them next week since they've missed the initial weekend impact.
                                late.

Comment

I really like this idea! Fantastic stuff! Hopefully it will help me discovering new music every friday, YouTube is not great for that.
                                  As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

My request this week if possible is more dance please!

I am thoroughly enjoying the songs I've added this week - it makes for brilliant music to listen to in the car. I've still got about 1/3 of the playlist to listen to.

Comment

I actually also quite liked Adam Lambert's new release this week tbh
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Somebody posted Kim Petras - Sweet Spot in here which is a bawwwp and a half.
                                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I’m actually confused about one thing - probably it has been responded before - what happened to the other UKMix profile on Spotify?
                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                            I’m actually confused about one thing - probably it has been responded before - what happened to the other UKMix profile on Spotify?
                                            [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] forgot the password The introduction of Spotify embedding also made it the right time for a relaunch as well.

[MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] I’ll try and get as much dance music as possible in the upcoming playlist (which will be a little later since I’m flying from London on Friday and won’t get on my laptop til that night).
                                            late.

Comment

This thread is so helpful about music.

Comment

Loving OT Bop by NSG this week, not usually my sort of thing!

Great tracks from Ed Sheeran (surprisingly) and Becky Hill with Sigala too.

Comment

Wow this week is kind of boring
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Despite there not being as many big names releasing this week I've managed to cobble together another 68 of the most interesting new releases, with a little help from some of the suggestions in this thread.

It's a little late due to me travelling this week, but still in time for you to get some new music over the weekend. There's big dance numbers from the likes of Sigala, Becky Hill, Chris Lake, Skream and Chase & Status, while innovative artists such as Flying Lotus and Steve Lacy feature after dropping new albums today.

Kim Petras features on the cover after dropping her fifth consecutive weekly track, with members such as @Blondini, @ludichris and @Thriller taking an interest in some of her recent releases. New music from Scandinavian artists Astrid S and Liss also represent the more pop side of things, while interesting material from KAYTRANADA-affiliate Shay Lia, Jordan Rakei and ex-Fifth Harmony member Ally Brooke represent different shades of R&B influenced music.

There's plenty of rap and some alternative/rock in the latter half of the playlist, with tonnes of newer artists from all manners of genres scattered throughout it. I've even snuck a Yasmin feature in there too.

I hope you find some more good music in this week's playlist, which you should make sure to subscribe to along with UKMIX's Spotify account if you haven't already.

late.

Comment

Kygo also released a new song

As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

New Kaiser Chiefs track is actually pretty decent!

Comment

Alessia Cara released her first Spanish song she is a featured artist
                                                          Last edited by frrr; Tue May 28th, 2019, 22:14.

Comment

[MENTION=35600]frrr[/MENTION] you’ve posted the Kygo video again?

Comment

My bad, fixed now!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X