X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakespears Sister - All The Queen's Horses

Last FM <3
    Instagram

But wait haven’t Bananarama just released their album?
    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Oh wow didn't know they were reforming again explains why Bananarma are a two some again
      This is quite catchy actually is an album following or is this part of an Ep?
      I like how there referring back to the Stay video on this quite funny on places

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
        But wait haven’t Bananarama just released their album?
        As a duo! Siobhan was only back for the reunion tour.

Seems so strange having new SS music as a duo after all this time, seeing as they didn’t speak for 26 years! This song is a bit of a non-event for me... I believe they’re releasing a GH with a few new songs.

Comment

I need to cheek this right away!
          I cant ever forget how fascinated i was watching the Stay video clip as a child lol
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Omg! This video is a genius; i absolutely loved all those references from their past mentioned throughout this clip... its like a haphazard deja vu that you don't like to be finished.
            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I really love their new single!
              Seeing them reunite is a nothing less than a miracle, I never thought they'll ever speak again.
              As a kid I remember MTV Europe was playing their videos all the time, and tho I was waiting just to catch Snap! and Dr. Alban,
              I got to know their music that was pretty different from anything else at the time.
              For those of you who aren't familiar with their songs I've made a quick recap of their singles as a duo:

You Love The 90's Dance Era?
              http://www.1.fm/station/partyzone90s

Comment

I like this - It isn't quite as magnificent as the incredible Hormonally Yours album, but I love the video. I am so happy to see them back together. It's a literal miracle.
                thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                X