Katy Perry - Never Really Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katy Perry - Never Really Over

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Ooooh excited for this.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Title hasn’t got me excited but it’s only a title. I want poppy pop from her
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Looking forward to this
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I wonder if she’ll follow the trend of ratchet pop songs or produce a straight up ghey pop bop?
          Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
          All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            I wonder if she’ll follow the trend of ratchet pop songs or produce a straight up ghey pop bop?
            Hope it's the latter one. I have high expectations for this.

Comment

So many Janet and Mariah Avis in this thread <3

Comment

I NEED HER BACK AT THE TOP SO BADLY :(

Comment

She better deliver with this or else she's really over.

Comment

Curious for this!

Comment

Title giving me Unconditionally vibes
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Serve us the summer bop we've been craving!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

break anthem coming up
                          Forever Young

Comment

OMG! Can't wait for this. Serve me that basic summer bop that I need

Comment

I wonder if this will be another 365 scenario? I feel that song was underappreciated by the public. Sure, it crossed 70 million streams on Spotify etc and might eventually hit the 100 mark but it deserved a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                I wonder if this will be another 365 scenario? I feel that song was underappreciated by the public. Sure, it crossed 70 million streams on Spotify etc and might eventually hit the 100 mark but it deserved a lot more.
                                This. I'm still shocked how "365" wasn't a hit, especially since Zedd already got a few hits lately ("The Middle", "Stay"...). I really hope Katy can recover from her latest singles/collaborations and have a hit again.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Title giving me Unconditionally vibes
                                  Hands down its her finest track and video. If the single is going be anything like that I'll be the happiest.
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                    That;s why I find this streaming era so odd, we are still so focused on weekly charts, while some songs that aren't hits have loads of streams and longtivity and hardly enter the top 40

Comment

Based on her look seen during the latest MET gala, she's been growing out her hair again, so maybe her creative crises has come to an end and we'll get to hear good pop songs from her again .
                                      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        Based on her look seen during the latest MET gala, she's been growing out her hair again, so maybe her creative crises has come to an end and we'll get to hear good pop songs from her again .
                                        Witness had a lot of Good pop music

Comment

Curious but yeah if this is meant to be some kind of single and doesn’t do anything...she’s probably getting dropped from the label
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

^I highly doubt that, even as a “flop” I’m sure Katy could still tour arenas across the world and there’s a lot of money in that
                                            Fiat 500

Comment

I loved the witness album! Hope for some of that but better!
                                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Wasn't here for Witness.
                                                So bring it on, mama.
                                                It's about time.
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  This. I'm still shocked how "365" wasn't a hit, especially since Zedd already got a few hits lately ("The Middle", "Stay"...). I really hope Katy can recover from her latest singles/collaborations and have a hit again.
                                                  It was a hit here. Guess she will chart with Con Calma too. We will be ready at the end of the month for a solo single.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                  X