Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not RayRay using that ratchet smiley.
    Originally posted by Kaloki
    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Another song about Orlando?
      M08T10

Comment

I'm really ready for Katy to come back and reclaim her spot at the top.

I adored Witness, but I know the majority was not really here for that. So I'm hoping this brings people back in.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          It was a hit here. Guess she will chart with Con Calma too. We will be ready at the end of the month for a solo single.
          I wouldn't say 24 on the Dutch top 40 and 74 on the Dutch singles chart makes the song a hit.....
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

^ How high does a song have to chart to call it a hit?
            When it reaches the Top 40, a song is usually called a hit as far as I am aware of.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              ^ How high does a song have to chart to call it a hit?
              When it reaches the Top 40, a song is usually called a hit as far as I am aware of.
              For a song to be a considered an actual hit it has to stay on the charts for more than a few weeks. Yes it made it to 24 but it fell quickly

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                For a song to be a considered an actual hit it has to stay on the charts for more than a few weeks. Yes it made it to 24 but it fell quickly
                A hit is subjective. Each artist that releases a song will only become a hit based on their history on the charts.
                In 2019, a top 40 for Enrique is a success but a top 20 Taylor might seem a flop. The more success the artist has had in recent years, the more pressure there is for them to chart high. (Staying longer on the charts would be nice).
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

The title of the song isn't encouraging, but I can't wait to hear what she's come up with

Comment

Doesn't really make sense to perform Con Calma and Unconditionally on the final of American idol if she's really already releasing this in 10 days tbh.
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I really enjoyed her set at New Orleans Jazzfest so would like to see her get some major hits again

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I like that cover. JT's Man of the Woods meets Miley vibe.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I’m shaking!!!

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

The cover looks amazing!!

Comment

I don’t like the cover

Comment

The cover gives me "Legendary Lovers" vibe so I'd love something similar like this... a cute little summer bop

Comment

love the cover. hope long-hair Katy is back!
                                    last.fm

Comment

Hope it’s another nostalgic summer bop.

Comment

I'm hoping this will be on par with the Teenage dream era.

Comment

Let's hopes it's pop Katy coming back with a vengeance

Comment

Not a fan of the cover tbh but i'm here for the song! i hope it's a smash and it will put her back in the pop map!
                                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Did her hair grow back? I thought she was still rockin that short hair look
                                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                                                Did her hair grow back? I thought she was still rockin that short hair look

Wig ... but she looks better now. Also her make up is better lately
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

^OMG not the hair crap again.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Not my favorite cover, but who cares? Hoping for a pop Katy classic.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X