No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Never Really Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song has leaked for those who can't wait 3 more hours. It samples a Dagny song called 'Love You Like That'.
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

From Zedd's singles I liked 365, all the others were kinda bad.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Not here for a Teenage Dream rehash however that clip sounded nice

Comment

Teenage dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              So here for this then!
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

If she returns to her Teenage Dream sound now, she'll end up like Avril. No one wants annoying bubblegum pop from a 40 year old woman.

Try to come up with something artistic / original / meaningful instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                  If she returns to her Teenage Dream sound now, she'll end up like Avril. No one wants annoying bubblegum pop from a 40 year old woman.

Try to come up with something artistic / original / meaningful instead.
                  It's not easy to suddenly go the artistic route when your whole career is based on current radio fodder trend chasing.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I actually thought they were aiming for that route with CTTR-basic pop song with interpretative lyrics
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Let's see how it goes . . . the clip didn't look promising at all (at least for me).
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        I actually thought they were aiming for that route with CTTR-basic pop song with interpretative lyrics
                        I'm sure that was the intention and Chained to the rhythm as successful (well, maybe not in America but yeah... ) but it was everything that followed that disappointed me.

Interesting clip and probably a wise idea to release the music video simultaneously to rack up those YouTube streams. Doubt it'll be breaking any streaming records but it'll help boost the song to some extent. My concern is that it sounds like the chorus builds up to a drop (the preview above cuts off at this point) so i hope it goes euphoric and not The Chainsmokers fodder.

Comment

This is a bop!
                          DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

This is a very very very VERY clean pop song. It has everything you need in a pop song. Welcome back Katy Perry
                            Forever Young

Comment

I like it. It's 365 meets Teenage Dream. But since the former flopped I'm not really sure if this takes off. Video is boring af for her standards though.
                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

It’s iight... the fast-singing is addictive

Way better than the new Tayloo song
                                Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Her best song in ages
                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

It's cute, I prefer everything on Witness currently over it though

Comment

The vid is cute but I don't like the song...
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

She is channeling her inner hippie.
                                        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Oh I REALLY like this on the first listen.
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                            Welcome back Mother Perrysa
                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                            So does her microphone

Comment

It's alright. Another enjoyable pop song by Katy.
                                              The chorus ain't my cup of tea but yi love the video's asthetics/Vibes. So summer-ish. Pretty sure radio stations will eat this up
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Really good.
                                                But sis, the struggle it's going to be to perform this.

Comment

This is very instant, already like it after the first listen! Probably better than anything on Witness.
                                                  i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    Really good.
                                                    But sis, the struggle it's going to be to perform this.
                                                    Really do like this....

Comment

Working...
                                                    X