Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (feat. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really doubt these new songs are for his next album ("Subtract")... they don't really seem strong enough to lead the album (on their own merits). Although of course they will all do well due to the names involved and Ed being a streaming/radio giant.

I think this is probably just a little something he's putting out to bridge the gap between the last album and the next album. I expect there'll be more to come over the coming weeks...a series of new songs...but not for the album, just a Collaborations Project. He seems quite chart-obsessed so doubt he'd want to go h2h with Adele anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION]: There's surely a lot of pressure on him considering that 'Divide' is one of the biggest albums of recent times in terms of chart domination. I mean, the album is 110 weeks old and still charting in a few top 10s. I also don't think that he'll pull a 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie' at this stage (yet)...
      Pressure or not, let the music speak, there is nothing wrong with being honest and chasing commercial succes, but to announce in advance that you expect to underperform during a next era because of your material is a bit cringy.
      I mean we all know every commercial act has decline at one point. He should just enjoy his succes, focus on his craft.
      I am curious for this though, I dearly hope it is better than I Don't Care

Comment

it's an EP

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          He was still really good with + and x imo but now he is just in it for the numbers sadly. It's not even about the money its more like he is obsesssed with being #1 and therefore releases the most generic crap most of the time. I hope to see another I See Fire, Lego House, A-Team from him one day
          True, I actually liked him until the last album. And I do still think shape of you is a genius pop song, but this is just... Complete bullcrap
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Apparently the features are Chance The Rapper and PnB Rock.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uproxx....-me-tease/amp/
            Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

This and I Don't Care are a part of a collab album/side project.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It's cute, nothing major or whatever, but cute

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  It's cute, nothing major or whatever, but cute
                  Are you always illegally downloading these songs beforehand? You so twothousand and late
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    Are you always illegally downloading these songs beforehand? You so twothousand and late
                    There are ways to listen releases that are out in countries like NZ that doesn't include downloading

Comment

True that
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

We probably should update the thread title since we know who are the other two guests, lol.

Comment

This is better than his previous release. The drums of "I Don't Care" give me headaches. Neverthless, Billboard, Rolling Stone and others have been calling it his next album called "No. 6 Collaborations Project" a collaborative album since all the tracks will feature one or more artist. It is something he did las year during his tour
                          As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

Come thru Starboy leftover! I kinda dig it though.

Comment

This is quite good on the first listen.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Best thing he’s released since before Divide (maybe aside from COTH). It’s very Weeknd but for once an Ed Sheeran song I want to listen to again!

Comment

Oh shit... Here strikes my guilty pleasure yet again.
                                  This is kinda fire?
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

This is a Jam, somewhere in the mix of Pop & Rap Ed.
                                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

What a diabolical song!!!
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

THIS IS A TUNEEEEE

I want my daddy to sing this to my haters
                                        Forever Young

Comment

Yes, this is much better than "I Don't Care" on first spin.

(btw thanks for changing the title of the topic to whoever did it )

Comment

This is actually so good!
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I love this song!

Comment

How anticlimactic.
                                                Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This needs to be promoted
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

I genuinely love this! Its super catchy, fun and totally a joy to listen to.
                                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
                                                    X