Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Feels So Good (feat. Katy Perry)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Feels So Good (feat. Katy Perry)

Rumor is that this is coming soon, probably Friday. Also another rumored title is Let's Be Friends.

Cha Cha Instructor

Wait, what? How was this not first single?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

How did we come to the conclusion this was going to be a song?
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        How did we come to the conclusion this was going to be a song?
        Apparently she put Katy's new song on #13 in her playlist and since it's her lucky number Swifties think it's not a coincidence and a collaboration is happening.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I hope it is better than Me!

Comment

Seriously?
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

If this turns out to be true, then i hope we'll get a really good song! It will be pop heaven!
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

omg this could be iconic
                Forever Young

Comment

Both of them need a hit now. Money and fame comes first over rivalries.
                  1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

Yes especially Katy since her last era was such a flop.
                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                      Both of them need a hit now. Money and fame comes first over rivalries.
                      Katy is the one that needs the help here and not otherwise though. I mean, let's be real.

Katy has been flopping and missing that Top 10 chart like there's no tomorrow for the last 5 years (only 1 out of her last 11 singles went Top 10) she's been trying everything to restore her popularity, American Idol, long hair back, collaborations with Pharrell, Zedd and Daddy Yankee that didn't end up blowing up in America, she came back to her pop roots with her last single and missed the top 10 and she probably doesn't know what else she could do since she has played and tried every single card possible. . . Now the next card is creating a pop event with another diva.

. . . . Since Beyoncé, Gaga and Rihanna probably rejected her with a "No Katy, sorry" she had no more option than swallowing her pride by contacting the artist she hates the most (Taylor Swift) so she can save her career.

But this won't be a win for Katy in the long run because if this becomes a hit everyone will say it was thanks to Taylor Swift and not Katy and once Katy goes back solo she'll flop again which will make this narrative more evident
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

^
                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          ^

Comment

Taylor sweetie...
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

All of that for a cookie plate.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

[MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] you're obviously joking, you can't be serious with this rant...

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                  [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] you're obviously joking, you can't be serious with this rant...
                                  He is and he served hot tea.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Yay they had space cookies together!
                                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Sorry @MrLeonix, not here for the Katy rant!

She is doing just fine, and just because one album 'Witness' didn't meet expectations, doesn't mean Katy's over, hello we're talking about Katy Perry here!

I respect your opinion as we all have a voice and are aloud to speak up on here, but gurlll the negativity thooo! She's BACK, and 'Never Really Over' is kicking a** right now!! 'Con Calma' IS blowing up the charts internationally, and now this Taylor collab? Umm yeah no, people miss Katy, and she's giving back a warm welcome! Sorry if you're not down to hop on the train for the new era, but Katy is saving Pop right now!
                                      Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed June 12th, 2019, 18:34.

Comment

Biggest reunited pop duet event since Gary Barlow & Robbie Williams released Shame.

To quote Taylor i'm "ready for it".

Comment

this is not called Let It Go????

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            He is and he served hot tea.
                                            You can't be serious either.
                                            I think that lately Katy is doing fine without "begging" Taylor or anyone else... NRO is pretty stable around the world. ;)
                                            Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed June 12th, 2019, 20:18.

Comment

edit: double post
                                              Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed June 12th, 2019, 20:18.

Comment

I can see them collaborating but I think it would be a weird move to push it as second single but we'll see. St least it can't be worse than Me!
                                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  I can see them collaborating but I think it would be a weird move to push it as second single but we'll see. St least it can't be worse than Me!
                                                  It's certainly a challenge, but if anyone can pull it off, it's Taylor + Katy.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X