X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down

New single out Friday!
    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Lol, I guess we're going to find out which song is released on Friday.

Comment

She needs to calm down herself
      Forever Young

Comment

Did you say the post of Katy Perry on her IG account, I guess they are now in a good term.

Comment

I'm confused. Is this a solo or a Katy feature? Or is she releasing two songs?

Comment

Tell that to the Beyhive.
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Tell that to the Beyhive.
              coming from a lamb.

okay sis be humble....sit down
              Forever Young

Comment

The most we do is crazy shit like this, not crazy shit like I’ma kill you

Disclaimer: I luh the King stans here btw.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                  She needs to calm down herself
                  True
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

2min51 long.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

The video is premiering on Monday on Good Morning America
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

If lil nas x blocks her again
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

He will easily. He basically didn't lose any points now that the video is out and nearly #1 on radio(or already there). Her video is only coming monday this time and I doubt she will have 100 different singles and vinyls for this again and the hype for the first song is always the biggest .
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Is the song out?
                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                Is the song out?
                                In 45 minutes
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Her branding this era has been so bad gotta say... she always has good branding
                                  Forever Young

Comment

While Me! is pretty terrible, I can't help but kinda like this one. The instrumental is pretty addicting in a way and the song is the right amount of catchy without getting too annoying.

Comment

This is awful!
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I like this more than "Me!" on the first spin.
                                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [110-106]

Comment

How can anyone like this? It sounds awful, uninspired and it’s almost as if she’s talking instead of singing. Generic, boring and annoying with the ohhh ohh part
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                            How can anyone like this? It sounds awful, uninspired and it’s almost as if she’s talking instead of singing. Generic, boring and annoying with the ohhh ohh part
                                            Well she already set the bar very very very very very very low with Me! so any improvement, even if it is uninspired and generic, is an improvement

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                              Well she already set the bar very very very very very very low with Me! so any improvement, even if it is uninspired and generic, is an improvement
                                              I actually think ME as awful as it is is better than this, at least the ooh ooh ooh part of ME was a bit catchy even if annoying....the oh oh part of this one is just a mess

Also the “gay” lyric line on this was cringe...just when I thought she wouldn’t make anything more cringe than “hey kids, spelling is fun”
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

She needs to just be more mature with her lyrics because it's like she is writing songs for the sound track to the Wiggles or Barnie and Friends.

I do like the fats singing bit of this only because of the melody and choice of rhyming around that area but it's CRAZY that this is the same girl that gave us "Blank Space"
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Not here for this, it’s weak and kinda fodder. Might have been a nice album track but even then.....

ME! is far superior. This era is far too Disney so far. I’m disappointed
                                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                  X