Ashley O - On A Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley O - On A Roll

The song from "Black Mirror" is out now including one new song called "Right Where It Belongs“.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Oh my god!

Comment

Haha cool idea but would've been better to time it with the Netflix release
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Love this

Comment

I love it
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

I don’t understand what this is for but it’s so good. The bridge is killer.
            LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
              I don’t understand what this is for but it’s so good. The bridge is killer.
              It’s from the show "Black Mirror" where Miley is playing the popstar Ashley O. People liked the song so much that they released it.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I bought the two-track single ...I wish they had released all the tracks though.
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

yea this is epic
                  Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim View Post
                    I bought the two-track single ...I wish they had released all the tracks though.
                    Yes. Both songs on the release are actually in the show and both are reworks of Nine Inch Nails songs. She also does a faithful version of the original of On A Roll - Head Like A Hole but they've decided not to release that.
                    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (23rd May 20) - Camden Cox, Cigarettes After Sex, Cam, Leftwing:Kody, Zella Day, Janet Devlin, Empathy Test, Dagny, Steve Earle and The Dukes, Badly Drawn Boy, Josh Garrels, Owen Pallett, Tim Burgess

Comment

I also want a full version of this version

Comment

Should have been something more bubblegum, this kinda has 1% of substance
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I know this was supposed to be the antitheses of "good" music, but I kinda like this better than most of Miley's music over the last 5 or 6 years or so. LOL

Comment

Average pop song.
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

What an amazing track. I can't believe it's only 2:30 in length, it feels like it ends too soon.

Comment

She should have kept these songs for her own, but perhaps she knows what she's doing.
                                These are great, no nonsense pop songs. It felt really epic watching the episode.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Love these Nine Inch Nails reworks, I Need a whole album of these. Love the two songs though.

You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

i thought she was saying "hey i am a ho*"
                                    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                      i thought she was saying "hey i am a ho*"
                                      So did I and the entire internet apparently!

I didn’t even flinch, the lyrics seem totally OK in 2019.

Comment

^ What? I never heard that

Comment

WIG
                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

No, I refuse. This is ten million times better with it being "hey I'm a hoe" and so it will always be that way to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              ^ What? I never heard that
                                              Same
                                              Love you like a love song!

Comment

"Hey I am a Heaux" >>>>>>>>>>

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                  So did I and the entire internet apparently!

I didn’t even flinch, the lyrics seem totally OK in 2019.
                                                  she should just change the lyrics to that
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                  X