Comment

he is not hyping it up as much!
      Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
        he is not hyping it up as much!
        It’s not even July yet... he’ll announce it fully

Comment

Do you know what I would like to hear from him? Something that starts like a ballad and ends up in a dance anthem - like the PCD's 'Hush Hush Hush Hush' or a less rap-heavy version of Twenty One Pilots' 'Car Radio'. I think that would sound incredible and he'd definitely have the ability to succeed at something like that.
          WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Do you know what I would like to hear from him? Something that starts like a ballad and ends up in a dance anthem - like the PCD's 'Hush Hush Hush Hush' or a less rap-heavy version of Twenty One Pilots' 'Car Radio'. I think that would sound incredible and he'd definitely have the ability to succeed at something like that.
            Well, I think that’s what HDYS? gonna play out, Sam was in the dance studio.
            Last edited by Yog; Fri June 28th, 2019, 09:17.

Comment

That would be perfect tbh

Comment

I will die if it's like hush hush ahaha
                Forever Young

Comment

Listed as a Hot Pick by Top 40/M station WLAN-FM.

Comment

Announcement Tomorrow

Comment

I am ready Samantha
                      Forever Young

Comment

Comment

Maybe this will be the first Sam solo song I like.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I hope it’s a nice follow on from DWAS.
                              LJC--->>

Comment

I’m so excited! Maybe a dance record?

Comment

It's out and really good! I hope this is a big hit for him!

Comment

Great song, the video is pretty amazing as well. He did the right amount of choreo without looking weird or unnatural for him.

Comment

Loving this from him! More please Hope the album is announced soon.

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

He turned it out again, this is really good!, this will be an easy hit for him

Comment

This is perfect!! I kind of love that it isn't a dance track, He's surprised me by staying mid-tempo!

It's his poppiest effort yet though, and I'm completely here for it.
                                            thank u, next

Comment

Disappointed after the brilliant DWAS
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Brilliant video that tries to cover the fact that the song is more than dull.

Comment

I actually think this fits perfectly with DWAS

Comment

The song is on fire! I like the last minute of it as it reaches its high point. The verses could have been a bit more deeper in terms of production and that moaning sound effect could have been eliminated altogether. Nevertheless its a great song and very fun to listen to.
                                                    The video gets warmed up with that sudden night/day shiftings towards its ending. The great think is the fact Max’s signature traces are quite audible throughout the chorus part and for that I love the song very much. It seem Ilya went a tad far for the current trend in the music industry upon finalizing its production.
                                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
                                                    X