No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wow i'm even more intrigued now. If that's the intro music to the track, it's not what i was expecting to hear.

It even sounds slightly oriental to me.

Comment

YESSS

Comment

We love a Garageband loop.

Comment

Oh wow this sound could be dope though i want more Lana sound with Miley Vocals and Ariana's swag
            Forever Young

Comment

Parts of the song can be heard in the new Charlie's Angels trailer. Mostly Ariana and Miley parts and at the very end Lana talk/whisper a lyric or two. But the song sounds really good from these pieces!
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Miley has two songs inside the Spotify global Top 200 currently (one as Ashley O), so I’d call her relevant.
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                  Miley has two songs inside the Spotify global Top 200 currently (one as Ashley O), so I’d call her relevant.
                  Is that an achievement though? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      No but name an irrelevant artist who managed to do that and stay there for weeks.

Miley had ONE flop era and people act like she is some 80s fad that should perform at mall openings
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        No but name an irrelevant artist who managed to do that and stay there for weeks.

Miley had ONE flop era and people act like she is some 80s fad that should perform at mall openings
                        I don't know about her honestly nor do I care, but I did like her "Malibu" song and I liked her music on the Netflix episode.
                        I'd rather Lana collab with actual artists though but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                          I don't know about her honestly nor do I care, but I did like her "Malibu" song and I liked her music on the Netflix episode.
                          I'd rather Lana collab with actual artists though but oh well.
                          So you can judge if she‘s an “actual artist“ or not even though you don‘t know about or care for her?

Comment

What the hell is an 'actual artist' anyway. What gives you the right to decide who is an actual artist?
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

it sounds sooooo pop!
                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                What the hell is an 'actual artist' anyway. What gives you the right to decide who is an actual artist?
                                What I meant is what I said.
                                For me, I have my opinions on what an "actual artist" is, but that is personal and I'm not speaking for anyone else but me.
                                I personally regard Lana as a very artistic and focussed artist who knows completely what she wants, I don't see that with both Miley & Ariana, but that doesn't mean I dislike them. Both of them have a lot of nice songs.

Comment

Out of all 3. Lana is the one I literally do not care about. I think Miley and even ariana are much better artists
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

I really can't wait to hear the whole track. It's a very unexpected combination, but that's what makes it exciting for me. Even though Lana comes from a totally different genre, I think her voice will combine well with the others. I have high expectations for this one.
                                    https://www.noratol.com * Music Blog Finalist for a 2019 Infinity Blog Award!

Comment

Lana‘s music is so monotone and I really don’t like her voice. It sounds like she took a few sleeping bills before she started recording and is about to fall asleep.

Comment

And so, we all have different opinions obviously. We love diversity.
                                        Let's be happy Lana blessed these girls with her presence.

Comment

It sounds like she took a few sleeping bills before she started recording and is about to fall asleep.
                                          Exactly what I relate to dahling.

Comment

Lana‘s music is so monotone and I really don’t like her voice. It sounds like she took a few sleeping bills before she started recording and is about to fall asleep.
                                            SOULJA BOY MOOOOOOOONOOOOTOOOONEEEE
                                            Forever Young

Comment

That’s basically what people say who do not take time to truly discover and appreciate her music.
                                              Lana is for the elite anyway.

Comment

I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

oh that looks like a conceeeept
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

Isnt this coming out a little early if the Movies only dropping in November? like is there going to be another single lined up from the soundtrack or something for the 4 month gap?
                                                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                                      Isnt this coming out a little early if the Movies only dropping in November? like is there going to be another single lined up from the soundtrack or something for the 4 month gap?
                                                      Ariana is the exc. producer for the soundtrack along with Max Martin's team, there is appearently also a song with Ariana & Chaka Khan on it.

Comment

I love all three girls so i can only be happy about this collaboration.
                                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is one of the most random and unexpected collaborations in a long time, but I am looking forward to hear this! I cannot get into Ariana, but I love Lana and Miley and hope they bring it.

Having said that, I doubt this will be better than the previous two Charlie's Angels soundtrack, especially Independent Woman which is in my opinion one of the best movie songs ever.
                                                          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            I love all three girls so i can only be happy about this collaboration.
                                                            I loved Girls Aloud and Sugababes but Walk this way was a disaster.

I can only hope this is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                                                              This is one of the most random and unexpected collaborations in a long time, but I am looking forward to hear this! I cannot get into Ariana, but I love Lana and Miley and hope they bring it.

Having said that, I doubt this will be better than the previous two Charlie's Angels soundtrack, especially Independent Woman which is in my opinion one of the best movie songs ever.
                                                              Yea they will never top independent woman
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X