Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this

Comment

• Hearing the song one time is enough for me.
      I can't stand Ariana's voice on this, "Downcawlmehhhaaaayngel". I was only here for Lana and she's barely on it so whatever.
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Too much Ariana.
        Lana's bridge is brilliant.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
          Hope this flops so hard, they are so annoying individually, what more collectively.
          a "courtney love ft yoko ono & nicki minaj" song looks more interesting than this

Comment

• I like it!
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
              Hearing the song one time is enough for me.
              I can't stand Ariana's voice on this, "Downcawlmehhhaaaayngel". I was only here for Lana and she's barely on it so whatever.
              At least she looks absolutely stunning in the video

Comment

• Pretty good, though too much Ariana and too little Miley. Lana’s part is the most special <3

Can’t wait to see how it performs!
                last.fm

Comment

• This sounds like an Ariana song. Is it a left over from TYN? Lana shoulda stayed home for this. This should have been Ariana and Miley. Do they plan on performing this live??? I'd pay money to see that!

Comment

• I like this, but it sounds like Mother's Daughter part 2
                    thank u, next

Comment

• Miley and Lana's parts are gorgeous, Ariana I love you to death but you're boring me gurl

Comment

• I like this.
                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [100-96]

Comment

• I really like this!
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Yep, it's really good. It's great to see Lana and Myley back in the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                              Yep, it's really good. It's great to see Lana and Myley back in the charts.
                              Failed shade since Lana has a sleeper hit on the hot 100 and a top 5 album, but I'm glad she was gracious enough to lend her vocals to Ariana's nasal song.
                              "Lift up your head
                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Amazing track
                                However, it felt like it was Ari with back vocals of Miley and Lana

Comment

• OK-ish track at its best...I feel the song goes nowhere and Lana's part is really close to the end...
                                  IG Account:
                                  https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• YES girls. <3 Totally love both the song and the music video.

I agree Ariana is most dominant but then she's credited first so...

Lana's middle 8 is the perfect twist though. <3

Comment

• I don't think it's as good as some people do. But it's a good enough song. I like the video and the Elizabeth Banks cameo.
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Love the track, Ariana was the best part of it. She nailed it once again.

Unstoppable Kween - even though she cancelled the concert I was about to attend. This track made me forgive her.
                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Such a boring song and way too much Ariana in it. The other two sound better.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• song is catchy af... however way too much Ariana. Why don't they all sing the chorus?

Comment

• This is incredibly catchy. Does it sample AM to PM?!
                                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                Failed shade since Lana has a sleeper hit on the hot 100 and a top 5 album, but I'm glad she was gracious enough to lend her vocals to Ariana's nasal song.
                                                Not that shady though, both Lana and Miley are “struggling” on the charts (single-wise) when you compare their more recent songs to their previous successes, especially Lana. Not that there’s anything wrong with that (aside from the general public not recognizing their great stuff). I think this song will be their biggest since the BTD/Bangerz eras.
                                                last.fm

Comment

• Re Lana failed shade, no I meant in general I clearly know Lana has a new album out already this year.
                                                  I agree too much Ariana overload in the song.. her speak talk is tiresome now.

Comment

• Just pre-ordered the vinyl, picture disc, CD and Cassette of this. Ariana loves how to release physical products.

Comment

• Ugh.
                                                      Lana saving the music indusry with just 30 secs in the song.
                                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• So I came into this fully expecting to be disappointed by it, but I have to say, I think it's really REALLY good. Miley really shines especially on this, I was wondering where Lana was going to fit into it as the song progressed, I couldn't imagine her singing along to what had been so far, and she did look a little awkward at the end when the three girls were together, but despite me not usually liking Lana's music, I think her part breaks up the song nicely.
                                                        1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This gets better to me with more listens, I am really curious for the complete soundtrack, especially since Normani and Chaka Khan also have duets with Ariana on that appearently, curious to see if more female acts will feature

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                              X