Kygo x Whitney Houston - Higher Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    It’s doing brilliantly - I would love for it to top the UK chart.
    I'd love this too but sadly with the way they compile the charts now, Higher love is likely to hit acr before Ed Sheeran & Stormzy unless Kygo defies the odds and keeps increasing sales for the next month or so - doubt that'll happen at this stage.

Still its been an undeniable success and that's more than we could've hoped for.

Comment

• Brilliant song!

Comment

• Anyone no who the stud is in the video? He looks familiar to me, but I'm not sure from where.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
          Anyone no who the stud is in the video? He looks familiar to me, but I'm not sure from where.
          His name is Mason Cutler.

According to his IMDb page:

Mason Cutler is an actor, known for Teen Beach Movie 2 (2015), Teen Beach Movie (2013) and Camp Fred (2012).

Comment

• Higher Love has sold 400,000 units in the UK so far. That means, GOLD CERTIFICATION IS COMING!

Comment

• Originally posted by nemospence View Post
              Higher Love has sold 400,000 units in the UK so far. That means, GOLD CERTIFICATION IS COMING!
              A certified hit!

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/BRITs/sta...124993/photo/1https://mobile.twitter.com/BRITs/status/1175053247591124993/photo/1
                Last edited by nemospence; Sat September 21st, 2019, 11:09.

Comment

• Such a happy song, very uplifting. Glad it became a hit.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• It deserved #1 in UK, hate Ed Sheeran stills on top xd

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                      It deserved #1 in UK, hate Ed Sheeran stills on top xd
                      I would bet Sheeran will release another remix next week to stay on top. This time featuring Santa.

Comment

• Can't believe that horrid Ed Sheeran song is blocking this from going to #1.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• One of my favourite songs of the year!

Comment

• Higher Love gets it's first PLATINUM certification Down Under!
                            Last edited by nemospence; Sat September 28th, 2019, 11:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemospence View Post
                              Higher Love gets it's first PLATINUM certification Down Under!
                              AS SHE DESERVES!!!!!

Comment

• So is it safe to say that this is the most successful big five single since WBGOAT?
                                Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                  So is it safe to say that this is the most successful big five single since WBGOAT?
                                  Madonna's 4 Minutes... Globally, Madonna's Hung Up was bigger than WBT unfortunately!
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                    Madonna's 4 Minutes... Globally, Madonna's Hung Up was bigger than WBT unfortunately!
                                    LOL
                                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                      LOL
                                      It's actually true though?
                                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                        You misspelled deservedly!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                          It's actually true though?
                                          I know, but the fact that it is so is just disturbing.
                                          The WBT vs. Hung Up/TEOM vs. Confessions debate is useless though. Both are equal.
                                          Mariah actually had the last hit with #Beautiful btw.
                                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

So is it safe to say that this is the most successful big five single since WBGOAT?
                                            Beside already mentioned Hung Up & 4 Minutes, Sorry and Celebration were also bigger hits.
                                            Even GMAYL had better peaks globaly.

No need to grasp at straws.

Comment

• #oop For some reason, Vadge didn’t even cross my mind. I almost said “comeback single” but that could also apply to Hung Up too.
                                              All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Comment

#oop For some reason, Vadge didn’t even cross my mind. I almost said “comeback single” but that could also apply to Hung Up too.
                                                At least WBT was bigger where it actually matters. Don't sweat it.

Comment

• Let's not turn this into a Madonna vs Mariah stan war. We love both ladies. And i don't consider this song as a Whitney comeback as she passed away sadly. I would've loved her to smash like this during her later eras though. Especially after the brilliant MLIYL album.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    Let's not turn this into a Madonna vs Kween stan war. We love both ladies. And i don't consider this song as a Whitney comeback as she passed away sadly. I would've loved her to smash like this during her later eras though. Especially after the brilliant MLIYL album.
                                                    That’s why I didn’t say it originally bb.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X