Kygo x Whitney Houston - Higher Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    At least WBT was bigger where it actually matters. Don't sweat it.
    I probably forgot about Vadge because of where I’m from. The last BIG hit here from any of the 5 was Touch My Body and kinda sorta Obsessed. Vadge hasn’t really registered on our hood radar since Take a Bow (which only squeaked the top 40), and before that Vogue.
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I would've loved her to smash like this during her later eras though. Especially after the brilliant MLIYL album.
      The Greatest Hits era in 2000 was pretty successful, at least in Europe!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
        The Greatest Hits era in 2000 was pretty successful, at least in Europe!
        Enrique duet was from that era right?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Enrique duet was from that era right?
          Yes! It hit the top ten in almost every European country and the album did great too.
          Soon after it's released the rumors began about her drug addiction and it all went downhill inkl. her voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            So is it safe to say that this is the most successful big five single since WBGOAT?

What is a big 5?
            1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
              What is a big 5?
              Madonna
              Mariah
              Céline
              Whitney
              Janet

...I think?

Comment

• I know Janet and Mariah have fluctuated in weight across the years, but I don't think Celine has ever been big?
                1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                  I know Janet and Mariah have fluctuated in weight across the years, but I don't think Celine has ever been big?
                  Re the biggest hit....In the UK probably. In the US no.

Comment

• Higher Love is now certified GOLD in New Zealand, 15,000 units.

Comment

• Germans just can't get enough of it. Higher Love is #1 in German Airplay Chart this week! http://www.freezepage.com/1570274029HKQJIIFKZK

Comment

• Higher Love makes the US Pop Radio Top 30!
                        https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019...-at-pop-radio/

Comment

• I'm the most happiest for the success of this outstanding gem. Its the surprise that no one saw it coming.
                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• TO ALL WHITNEY HOUSTON FANS, HERE'S A FANTASTIC NEWS FOR YOU!

SLOVENIA is officially the first country to put Higher Love at #1!
                            ttps://www.slotop50.si/Glasbene-lestvice/Tedenske-lestvice/?year=2019&week=40
                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High...ouston_version

Comment

• Higher Love reaches its new peak on Spotify in France– #36
                              It's better late than never...

Comment

• Originally posted by nemospence View Post
                                Higher Love reaches its new peak on Spotify in France– #36
                                It's better late than never...
                                How's it doing in the US? I haven't checked the US charts in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                  How's it doing in the US? I haven't checked the US charts in a couple weeks.
                                  It drops two spots on the Hot 100 this week and is now at #87. Its sixth week on the chart.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• What song? This song! Yes, it is now certified GOLD in America!
                                    https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?...search_section

Comment

What song? This song! Yes, it is now certified GOLD in America!
                                      https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?...search_section
                                      Woohoo
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• People across the world have given this song a higher love indeed.
                                        Now PLATINUM in UK! GOLD in Belgium!

Comment

• Higher Love has surpassed 200 Million Spotify streams.

Comment

• Amazing that this is Gold in the US since it didn't exactly set the charts on fire there....so people are buying/streaming it1

Comment

• Higher Love is now certified GOLD in People's Republic of Poland!
                                              http://bestsellery.zpav.pl/wyroznien....php?year=2019

Comment

Higher Love is now certified GOLD in People's Republic of Poland!
                                                http://bestsellery.zpav.pl/wyroznien....php?year=2019
                                                It’s Poland or the Republic of Poland. PRP existed only from 1947 to 1989.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                                  It’s Poland or the Republic of Poland. PRP existed only from 1947 to 1989.
                                                  I meant it to be a joke. Then I Googled it and realized PRP really existed in the past. Amazing!

Comment

• Just, we are not historians and this is a music website. We got it ok
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                    X