Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agnes - Limelight / I Trance

The queen of scandinavian pop is back with her double single

Amazing. She sounds so good. I Trance is the highlight.
    Thanks for posting these links

Comment

i like this actually
      Forever Young

Comment

The beat in I Trance reminds me of Grimes' Vanessa. Anyway, the song is crazy good.

Limelight is ok, nothing special IMO

Comment

The songs sound very interesting, an album in that style would be great.
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Why isn't she more popular? Just listened to "Release Me" earlier this week after not having heard it in years but it still sounds so good. Can't believe it was her only hit.

Comment

Her voice is in fine form!

Comment

Ma Agnes is back!!!
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                  Why isn't she more popular? Just listened to "Release Me" earlier this week after not having heard it in years but it still sounds so good. Can't believe it was her only hit.
                  I don't know :(

Veritas still sounds so fresh <3 I love All i Want is You and Heart Rate

I Trance is such a bop!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave20_ View Post
                    I don't know :(

Veritas still sounds so fresh <3 I love All i Want is You and Heart Rate

I Trance is such a bop!
                    Still so strange to think that 'Heart Rate' was a bonus track.

Comment

These two sound like unfinished half baked demo tracks. She has a lovely voice; hope she gets the correct material and decent promotion to get back to the map sometime soon.
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I'm slayed, so glad she's back!!!

Comment

This is weird, 'cause lately i've been searching new info on her because it's been a long time since she released something.
                          And here we have it. Can't say I liked it though, they sound kinda like demos and not as strong or catchy as her previous stuff.

Comment

Love these two songs - great vibbbbbeessss

Comment

I Trance goes OFF!

It takes me to another dimension. That breakdown in the middle of the song is WILD.

What a comeback!

Comment

I think they're nice songs but it's not the type of music I like.
                                Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Great songs! Surprised she went down this route

Comment

OMG Agnes has performed a medley of I Trance/Limelight at the QX Gay Awards 2020 AND IT'S FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The moment when the choir started to sing Limelight it's breathtaking!!!!

Last edited by basticasas; Sun February 9, 2020, 00:24. Reason: forget some info

Comment

Oh wow what an incredible performance.
                                      The moment the choir kicks in is just goosebumps.
                                      The way they mashed the two songs together sounded so good.

What a professional she is.

Why isn't she bigger? This could've easily been a performance on one of the big awards shows.
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Just listened to these and I Trance was amazing! Is she planning an album?

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

For now she released an EP few months ago and she is releasing a new one soon. No album plans at the moment but we might get one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post

For now she released an EP few months ago and she is releasing a new one soon. No album plans at the moment but we might get one.
                                            Okay! Thanks for the info!

Comment

She released Goodlife, a new single on friday, it's the first offer from the new EP

Comment

I Trance is amazing. Just wish she would release an album with this. Not just an EP.

Comment

I Trance is amazing. Just wish she would release an album with this. Not just an EP.
                                                  I just hope she release a full body of work with I Trance, Limelight, Nothing Can Compare and Goodlife

Comment

Working...
                                                  X