Beyoncé - Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
    Almost all of that is quite a reach if you ask me. I mean, just take the first comparison shot... people aren't allowed to cover their heads anymore?
    This is also why I cringe everytime the Beyhive accuses someone of copying her. The standards for shots allegedly being "the same" is so ridiculously low these days.

Someone already countered this with older imagery from Beyoncé to prove that she did it first - and they used her wearing that black hoodie in "Pray You Catch Me" as a comparison to that first comparison shot.

Seriously, everybody needs to calm down with the copying accusations.

Comment

• The reach.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The reach, at this point everything has been done in one way or an other and if you would search long enough, a comparison can be found for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
          The reach, at this point everything has been done in one way or an other and if you would search long enough, a comparison can be found for anything.
          Amen!
          Forever Young

Comment

• Awkward
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I don't think it is 'awkward', its just an opinion and a personal expectation.

Comment

• Lebo M looked like a joke in that interview, especially now that "Spirit" flopped big time. Alan Menken and Tim Rice have won tons of Academy Awards and have songs that are classics but not once did they overhype their own production.

Comment

• Not really a fan of this song or her vocal delivery at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                    Lebo M looked like a joke in that interview, especially now that "Spirit" flopped big time. Alan Menken and Tim Rice have won tons of Academy Awards and have songs that are classics but not once did they overhype their own production.
                    What the hell do you even mean.. just being something flopped doesn't mean it was not good?
                    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                      What the hell do you even mean.. just being something flopped doesn't mean it was not good?
                      Exactly. There's been some amazing songs that have flopped. And some terrible songs have been hits. Sales doesn't equate to quality
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                        Exactly. There's been some amazing songs that have flopped. And some terrible songs have been hits. Sales doesn't equate to quality
                        amen
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Well we talk about GetBack, the times he made sense can be counted on one hand

Comment

• This song has grown on me a lot. It's not amazing, but it's good and does the job. I love her voice on this one.
                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• it is going to age so well
                              Forever Young

Comment

• This is so adorable https://www.instagram.com/p/B0fgAwNg...=1hed425zxk0ss
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  this is cute
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Did I ever mention that I absolutley love this song!!!!! The Spirit of the song gets me goosebumbs, it fits perfectly into the Movie The Lion King! It wasnt an easy way to put a Beyonce in a Disney movie, But for me this deserves more attention and it has to win some awards!

Amen.
                                    Life tastes better with music
                                    Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• Did I ever mention that I absolutley love this song!!!!! The Spirit of the song gets me goosebumbs, it fits perfectly into the Movie The Lion King! It wasnt an easy way to put a Beyonce in a Disney movie, But for me this deserves more attention and it has to win some awards!

Amen.

Comment

• Noone posted this???

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever View Post
                                          Noone posted this???
                                          I did but in another thread. If she ever cares to perform this on TV I hope that is exactly what she will do
                                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Did I ever mention that I absolutley love this song!!!!! The Spirit of the song gets me goosebumbs, it fits perfectly into the Movie The Lion King! It wasnt an easy way to put a Beyonce in a Disney movie, But for me this deserves more attention and it has to win some awards!

Amen.
                                            I love it too.
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Noone posted this???
                                              It could work ... her in the air with a piano
                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                              X