No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because they like to test the waters by sending it out to stations they think it'll perform great, and then send it to other genres if it shows crossover appeal.

I expected them to send this to Pop though.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Pop stations wont touch a Beyoncé song so I guess that’s why they dont even bother anymore.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• They could just send it anyway. Even if it only gains a couple hundred spins and a few mil audience it's better than nothing Khalid is doing great on pop as well as Lizzo's Thruth Hurts so Spirit could be doing something with LK release hype.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The chorus could have been catchier. Maybe more African choir would have worked.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            The chorus could have been catchier. Maybe more African choir would have worked.
            Yes I hope she does this with the live version
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I think the song could benefit from a radio mix in general as it's long as well.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Y'all gonna have to accept one day that Giselle does NOT care about charts so you girls can brag to other Stans about her stats.

I'm loving this more and more. Ugh. Starting to touch my heart and stuff.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I think it is one of the best tracks of the year
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Yeah it's definitely a grower
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It keeps getting better for me
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• #wigshifted
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                          It keeps getting better for me
                          A decade of hits?
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            A decade of hits?
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              Pop stations wont touch a Beyoncé song so I guess that’s why they dont even bother anymore.
                              I don't think Urban will play this either. It's almost like the "Pretty Hurts" situation, waaaay too Pop for Urban. But maybe it's gonna have better chance since it's attached to the Lion King, we'll see.

Comment

• It's a nice song but yeah it doesn't feel like this big radio staple type of song. I doubt this will transcend outside of the movie context and I could be (and hope to be) wrong but it won't probably become a big hit for Beyoncé either. This is cute for a Beyoncé release and her fans but I honestly feel "The Lion King" deserved more of an epic / memorable song, it also doesn't help the fact that the original old songs have always been epic and timeless so it was hard to meet those really high standards with a new original song.
                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I think that is the whole problem. there are too many people with an emotional attachement to the original that it was hard to meet any expectations for both movie and/or soundtrack for a lot of people.I never really had that with The Lion King so for me it is all great overall.

Comment

• The King naming a song after me
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Is it me or is the vocal mixing off on this? She sounds so quiet.
                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Is it me or is the vocal mixing off on this? She sounds so quiet.
                                        EXACTLY what I’ve been complaining about She is lost in the mix. I keep wanting her vocals to be louder!
                                        M08T10

Comment

• The music video is premiering tonight at 8pm EST on ABC.

Comment

• Really excited for the video

Comment

• I hope it has a budget to it
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• I think it will be typical disney, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Curious to see if the Arizona scenery will alteady be in here or is maybe already for another video for the gift? Fast editing if it made it into this
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  I think it will be typical disney, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Curious to see if the Arizona scenery will alteady be in here or is maybe already for another video for the gift? Fast editing if it made it into this
                                                  haha true
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• How many till the video premiere 45 minutea?

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                                                      How many till the video premiere 45 minutea?
                                                      42 minutes

Comment

• That's when the show will start. Spirit will probably premiere at the end of that.
                                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• So 2 minutes before the show

Comment

• How much is expected for the show to last

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                                                              How much is expected for the show to last
                                                              One hour.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X