Blair St. Clair - Easy Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blair St. Clair - Easy Love

New single by the Drag Race alumni that just came out today. Unfortunately, it's not a dance banger as I expected, more like a midtempo dreamy pop track. I'm slightly disappointed on one side, on another side it's cool that she's exploring something new and I'm sure I'll love it after some more spins. Plus it has a gorgeous single cover and she's still the most professional Drag Race contestant when it comes to the music career.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

New single by the Drag Race alumni that just came out today. Unfortunately, it's not a dance banger as I expected, more like a midtempo dreamy pop track. I'm slightly disappointed on one side, on another side it's cool that she's exploring something new and I'm sure I'll love it after some more spins. Plus it has a gorgeous single cover and she's still the most professional Drag Race contestant when it comes to the music career.
    Um adores albums are brilliant
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

thank you next
      Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
        thank you next
        Agreed... although... I wouldn't mind a bit of easy love right about now.

Comment

Lovely video - she looks absolutely stunning!

A shame there's not much interest in her at the moment (70k views for the video in two weeks). But I hope this may change soon

Comment

I like the direction that Blair is taking with her music. She isn't doing the standard drag queen songs so I appreciate that. Plus, she looks like a biological woman and her videos are always amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X