Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - The Archer

New promo single from "Lover".

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 23rd, 2019, 22:21.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I hope it's the "Delicate" of this album
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

wtf is the archer

although she's had great high debuts with the 2 singles so far, they dont seem to stick much and fall quick....
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
        wtf is the archer
        Someone who is throwing arrows... like Amor?
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Maybe Eros from mythology?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I can't wait!
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Cupid?
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                Someone who is throwing arrows... like Amor?
                Oh like this? cute, fits the album and she's got taste
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                  Oh like this? cute, fits the album and she's got taste
                  She'll make up for it with childish lyrics or a cat reference.
                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Any words on a release date?
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Any words on a release date?
                      Well she’s going live today so I think she’s announcing the release date then. I think it’s definitely coming this Friday though.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        Well she’s going live today so I think she’s announcing the release date then. I think it’s definitely coming this Friday though.
                        Hmm I think that's too early tbh next friday would be better imo.
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I seriously hope this is better than the last two cuts. Me! is still terrible, Calm Down was cute but whatever.

Comment

Is it confirmed it’s actually a new single or will it be the start of promo singles she’ll release?
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Curious about this, hope its better then yntcd and me!

Comment

Comment

Love the title, can‘t wait!

Comment

THE SONG IS OUT NOW!

She just said on the live stream that it’s not the next single. And it’s track 5 on purpose because the fifth tracks are always the most honest and vulnerable songs on her albums.

Hayley Kiyoko doing archery and hitting the number 5 in the YNTCD video was an easter egg.
                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 23rd, 2019, 22:20.

Comment

Comment

Cover

Comment

Whilst I do like this, I'm glad it's only a promo release. It's not radio-friendly or exciting enough to be a single.
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Definitely no single material but it shits on the other 2 tracks. Sound much more mature
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I like the song as well. I‘m also glad that it’s not a single though.

Comment

It's darker than its predecessors, but I don't think it's any better.

Three average songs in a row. Hmm...this is very unlike Taylor.
                                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  It's darker than its predecessors, but I don't think it's any better.

Three average songs in a row. Hmm...this is very unlike Taylor.
                                                  I agree with you.

But, this is probably something I'd replay more than the other two.

Comment

Forgettable.

This new material has been so underwhelming.
                                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Cute but at this point give us all the 1989 rejects and call it a day
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

This is a really weak single.
                                                        I feel this era has been such a non event.

Comment

YNTCD is yet her best release this year

Comment

A lot of people say it sounds like Hilary Duff‘s "Come Clean". I don’t hear it tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X