Jonas Brothers - Only Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Brothers - Only Human

Definitely the right single choice in my opinion. Especially since it has been charting in the US ever since the album was released.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

this is cute
    Forever Young

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

they're boring me to death

Comment

The idea and concept is great, the execution is a bit meh.

Comment

I hope that I can enjoy this music all my life.

Comment

wow I never expect I would love Jonas Brothers track, but I really enjoy it much!
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

It's a good song.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Nick
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Looks like this one & "Cool" failed to make any big splash internationally. Well...

TIME TO RELEASE THE OBVIOUS SMASH "EVERY SINGLE TIME"!!!!!

Comment

The 3rd single in a row I like of theirs - they aren't fooling around this time. I like the chorus and the sample from Shakira's 'La Tortura' works well in this context. I feel like the song would've sounded better if it was 30 seconds longer and had an additional 'Dance in the living room...' part. I wish for them that this era will be long and successful because they have progressed so much since their teen idol days. 7/10
                        Last edited by theMathematician; Tue September 3rd, 2019, 17:22.
                        Don't need hindsight
                        I'll make my emotions clear
                        And then disappear
                        With one strike
                        (All Saints)

Comment

#4 on the radio in the US yet nowhere in the top 200 of Spotify...........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X