• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    2019 singles:

365: 9/10
    Con Calma: 6/10
    Never Really Over: 10/10
    Small Talk: 8/10
    The first two were collabos. Second was not meant for her album if I’m not mistaken. First one was random but maybe intended.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Just get Dr Luke back under a pseudonym
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Dr Luke did wonders with her; i still think Max Martin can bring out the best of her if her record label plays their cards right. Max, Rami, Shellback and Salmanzadeh need to create an album for Katy with no external output from any other source.
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Apparently the song's set to miss the Hot 100 and will debut on the Bubbling Under chart, instead. Actually Really Over.

Comment

this will be a buzz without doubt since we have that ME2 cloud
            Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
              Apparently the song's set to miss the Hot 100 and will debut on the Bubbling Under chart, instead. Actually Really Over.
              You must be really happy about it
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                You must be really happy about it
                Well it's a bad song. But I was wrong about its chart debut: apparently it debuted at #81 on the Hot 100 this week. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
                  Debuted at #81 today...

Comment

She really needs to call Ilya and Savan Kotecha to save this, I'M SO DAMN MAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE US MADE SWEET BUT PSYCHO A TOP 10 HIT AND NEVER REALLY OVER NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                      She really needs to call Ilya and Savan Kotecha to save this, I'M SO DAMN MAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE US MADE SWEET BUT PSYCHO A TOP 10 HIT AND NEVER REALLY OVER NO.
                      She really need to tbh
                      Forever Young

Comment

• This + 'Hey Hey Hey' are her worst singles ever. :(
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                          This + 'Hey Hey Hey' are her worst singles ever. :(
                          true true!
                          Forever Young

Comment

+ Birthday and I agree

Comment

• I think birthday was okay.
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Interesting setting for a performance https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1exJRV...=13gqvsfxo1a5m
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  Interesting setting for a performance https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1exJRV...=13gqvsfxo1a5m
                                  Wait. She sounded REALLY good. Well whatever venue works for her voice I guess (it was a cute performance). Hopefully there wasn't anyone in the closed stall. She doesn't need another harassment allegation.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• She did sound good! The cow-like outfits though

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      + Birthday and I agree
                                      This.
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• I really love Birthday and also enjoy Hey Hey Hey, they are far superior to this and Never really over.
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

#JUSTFACTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                            I really love Birthday and also enjoy Hey Hey Hey, they are far superior to this and Never really over.
                                            DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, NEVER REALLY OVER IS FANTASTIC

Comment

• Do y'all think that the video would make any impact on the song?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                I think birthday was okay.
                                                Agreed
                                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I loved birthday. Shame y'all let it flop.
                                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Looking forward to the video after that tweet.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She's going for childish videos again?
                                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Is the video going for a Drag Race theme? with the trans-fur-mation.....That's what I got

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ummm ok? Random video..looks decent budget which is weird for such a flop single they really should’ve moved on to something else instead of really investing on this..
                                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                              X