No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Small Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that she's standing behind her songs whether they are flops or not. Katy said she'll not play the popstar "route" anymore, which means releasing random singles without promoting them.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I like that she's standing behind her songs whether they are flops or not. Katy said she'll not play the popstar "route" anymore, which means releasing random singles without promoting them.
      Which is, ironically, what young popstars are doing now.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
        Which is, ironically, what young popstars are doing now.
        Well, they still have to prove themselves. Katy has nothing left to prove, she can do her job the way she enjoys.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Well, they still have to prove themselves. Katy has nothing left to prove, she can do her job the way she enjoys.
          Why do you think the ones "who need to prove themselves" (in your opinion of course) don't enjoy doing it this way?

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Why do you think the ones "who need to prove themselves" (in your opinion of course) don't enjoy doing it this way?
            I think it depends on artists. Some labels don't allow artist to release the single of their choice, some don't want performing on tv, etc. For pop artists, there is constant pressure to be successful so it might be too tiring to enjoy their career.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh, so you're just making random assumptions and generalizing. OK.

Just watched the video. It's actually cute idea but I feel they decided to go with a happy end instead of something like "My Dog Skip" after her dog started to remember when it was only two of them and cried a bit.

Comment

• 385k views in first hour. Should have decent first day views.

Comment

• The model in the video is yummy
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I actually am totally feeling the aesthetics of this and Never Really Over and also love both songs

Comment

• Love the video, although I was waiting for a break-up as she sings they went from strangers to lovers to strangers.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That was a nice performance actually, just the outfit is a bit eh...

Comment

• I hate this song so much

Comment

• I really like this now. This is the "Bon Appetite" of this era.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Kind of agree, my favorite song by her since 'Bon Appetit'.

Comment

• I only heard it twice, when it was released and when its its official video was out, both times it sounded dull and boring. Well that was until yesterday when i saw that live performance and i suddenly found myself humming to its lyrics whilst loving it much! Lol i was so surprised when or why i suddenly turned myself to a fan of this once meh track lol
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
                                  X