No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was never a huge Taylor fan but she’s kinda got to me. She’s definitely the Madonna of this generation with regards to experimenting with the art of sound and video. Usually ballads are snoozefests but not this one.

Lover is not only bearable but it rocks.

Comment

I've been addicted to this song recently.
      Too Much Music
      Too Much Music @Facebook
      Too Much Music @Twitter
      Scotland Social League

Comment

What a great single indeed! She just claimed that 1989 is no fluke and that she is a legit heir to the pop throne.

Comment

They should push this as the new single already since it's already doing good and have a video.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I feel like they are though, there's been a few live performances.

This could go down as one of her all-time classics, she's really nailed the first-dance-at-a-wedding sound with this one. It's very stable on streaming, which is a good sign, however the video doesn't seem to be getting much traction. I find that weird, as the video is pretty good! It's only getting 1-2mil views a day, which isn't much for a song this big.
            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This is such a great song, I just wish the opening lyrics of both verses were stronger. If leaving the Xmas lights on until January (people leave them on until February these days LOL and I know some people who leave them on just don't turn them on until December) and letting her friends sleep over on the couch are the biggest things she could find as showing she is all comfy and happy and independent in a relationship/home then "Oh my! Lions and tigers and bears!"...
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

yeah, i got a new song i want to be played on my wedding.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    For those who can't see it, she uploaded it to her YT channel:

Comment

This song is really good. It has a Christmas vibe to it.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I really like this. A big step up from her previous (horrible) album.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Remix with Shawn Mendes out now
                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                Remix with Shawn Mendes out now
                                Let's hope that it has a 'Perfect'/'Girls Like You' push for the song. I mean, the song is destined to become a huge winter hit, it only needs to be properly pushed and picked up by the people...
                                ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

The remix is.... hmmm... uneventful. I'll stick to the original.
                                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Okay it slaps a bit. I like that Shawn added new lyrics.

But it’s kind of a "S&M" remix situation. You can tell that his vocals were added later.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This already was one of my least favourites of the record, since I feel this kind of song has been overdone a bit by other acts throughout the years. And the Shawn remix is not bad but also doesn't adds something.
                                      I always kinda hate when these big collabo's happen on a remix, since I feel an original song of these two together could have been much and much better.

Comment

I love the remix (And Shawn really annoys me sometimes) but it’s just made the song drip with romance for me again.

Get that winter hit girl, it’s magical
                                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I like Shawn on this. He sounds so good.

The song deserves some Christmas bells though.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

The Survivor for Taylor Swift's "Lover" has started - please join if you'd like to

Comment

Not realy liking this remix, i'd rather have an original by them imho

Comment

The live version she did in China is absolutely AMAZING. This is what the album version should have sound like. Still love the studio version, but it's much better in its live version.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                                http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Am i alone in thinking that mastering of remix is terrible?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue November 26th, 2019, 06:44.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X