No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• So beautiful

cd/vinyl collection instagram
      http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• So I first knew this song through her VMA's performance and I did not like it, I thought it was a bore but I decided to check out the remix with Shawn out of curiosity and it's actually really good!

Comment

• She joins the elite group of female songwriters who have been solely nominated for Song of the Year! The last time it happened was with Paula Cole for "Where Are All the Cowboys Gone?" in 1998. Other females include Dolly Parton, Carly Simon and Dianne Warren. If she wins, then she will be the first sole female winner to win Song of the Year.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• #87 on Pitchfork's year end song list.

87. Taylor Swift: “Lover”

There’s room in Taylor Swift’s galaxy for celebrity warfare, veiled political commentary, and enthusiastic allyship, but her work is finest when it’s laser-focused on flawed, hopeful people making a connection. “Lover,” the title track from her most recent blockbuster LP, is a reminder of how effortlessly she can translate specific gestures and moments into universal expressions of romance. With its rustic arrangement and domestic imagery, it sounds like a spiritual sequel to “New Year’s Day,” the acoustic cleansing that closes 2017’s divisive Reputation. Both songs are tributes to the dirty work that goes into keeping a relationship healthy, and they’re spiked with the fear and doubt people feel even when that work is paying off. How can you make sure a good thing lasts forever?

“Lover” features a classically swooning, Swiftian bridge—one designed to soundtrack wedding vows in renovated barns until the end of time—but its most penetrating lines depict the unglamorous stuff: telling dirty jokes, saving seats, deciding whether or not to drag out the air mattress for your college friends. This is the stuff of real intimacy, of partnership, of creating a language and a life together. It turns out the woman who built a career on fairy tales and scorched-earth breakup songs is just as deft with the simple and soulful. –Jamieson Cox
              https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...st-songs-2019/
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Still haven't heard this, the two other singles completely killed of any interest i had in her, even tho i sometimes bop to calm down when i hear it on the radio

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                  Still haven't heard this, the two other singles completely killed of any interest i had in her, even tho i sometimes bop to calm down when i hear it on the radio
                  what alternative reality is this

Comment

• This song and i just do not gel
                    Forever Young

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        #87 on Pitchfork's year end song list.

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...st-songs-2019/
                        Beautifully written!
                        [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X