Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Lover

She shot a music video recently so maybe it is for this?
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

this era is so zzz
    Forever Young

Comment

yeah this has been a weird era.

Comment

The music video will premiere on August 22 at 5pm EST!

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu August 15th, 2019, 19:22.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So this is the third single?
          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Everyone is dropping a song today hey
            Forever Young

Comment

Okay well this is disappointing. Worst song of the album so far. It’s boring as hell. Hope it’s just a promo single.

But she wrote it all by herself so that’s cool.

Comment

This is cute, more old school Taylor
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I like it
                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

This is cute!
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She doesn't have the vocals to pull this off.

It is so unseasoned
                      Forever Young

Comment

Very cute, i like it!

Comment

Much better than Me!th. I like the song and I appreciate the style, more true to her country roots but this will do nothing as a single. Really surprised they won't launch the album next week with another pop song and video.
                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Finally a song that could have been on RED!

This is much more her adult self than anything else from this era. I really like the sadness to it.

I never thought I'd say that in correlation with Taylor but this is actually authentic!
                            DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

It's just a promo single and I like that, as it would do nothing as a proper single. It's cute for sure and I agree with Loose, this is very authentic and could have been on "Red" as well.

But what I don't get is why did she put "The Archer" out not even as promo track? Because "The Archer" has a similar vibe to "Lover" IMO but it's much better.

Comment

Well since an actual music video is coming I guess it is a single then
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Well isnt this nice and laid back... ITA with the sentiments that its kinda reminiscent of a Red era mellow jam. It's kinda giving me 'Thinking Out Loud' vibes a little bit.
                                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

The best song she's put out this era so far (well, there wasn't a lot of competition tbh), I really like this.

Comment

I think the string of her last 3 great albums will be broken her new album. This album seems to be not on par with her previous releases.
                                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz...

Comment

Honestly even "The Archer" would be a better single choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Okay well this is disappointing. Worst song of the album so far. It’s boring as hell. Hope it’s just a promo single.

But she wrote it all by herself so that’s cool.
                                            This is the Taylor I fell in love with
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Disappointing :( So far it's the worst song of the album. You Need To Calm Down is the only one I really liked TBH :(
                                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

This is going to destroy the streak of #2 singles I think. It might peak at #2 on the Bubbling Under though.

Comment

^ cool, thanks for sharing bruh

Agreed about the comments saying this is the Taylor we knew and love! Quite pleased with the quality of this, reminds me of the kind of romantic confessionals Andrew Bird does. A very mature release, reminds me of the Red era too.

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  Much better than Me!th.
                                                  Omg cannot unsee! No wonder she’s so hyper and amped up through the song!
                                                  Last edited by Cactuar; Sat August 17th, 2019, 13:28.
                                                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X