• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
    she did what it has to be done
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Artists record songs about random stuff. People: Not personal enough. Bland.

Artists record songs touching upon their personal life. People: Whoring themselves for chart success.

Bottom line: People suck. Go Miley.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

Artists record songs touching upon their personal life. People: Whoring themselves for chart success.

This.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
          That will be a new low for her if she used her current divorce to hype controversy related to her music.
          It is very clear you dislike Miley, so why keep wasting your time in her topics?
          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

I am curious why singing about a break-up/divorce is a bad thing? This is her life and this is her craft, I rather see someone being genuine and honest than being faceless and pretend everything is okay or sing something way too general .

Comment

Exactly. She literally can't do any style of music or write about anything without getting some backlash for it.

While I doubt that Malibu will ever be dethroned as my fave Miley song, I think this one could be her best overall. Love it more and more with each listen. Sounds epic with those strings, gives me Bittersweet Symphony vibes in places.

I can't wait for Pitchfork to write another immature diss article about her maybe GetBack works there?
              last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                I can't wait for Pitchfork to write another immature diss article about her maybe GetBack works there?
                I mean they weren't wrong about Cattitude and Younger Now.....Miley gave people a lot of ammunition when she treated black culture like a halloween costume, but this song is actually good so I can't see them being quite as harsh.
                late.

Comment

I've always liked Miley, but she's quickly becoming my favourite pop girl now. She's just doing everything right, the gp is trash for letting her flop.

Comment

Preach
                    Forever Young

Comment

'Mother's Daughter' is one of my fave Miley songs ever, but this is not quite it.
                      It's a not a bad song, just a little bland.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I love this. She is on fire this year
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The production has a strong "turn of the millennium" vibe, such as The Verve, Moby, Portishead etc. Very good
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I'm definitely getting more into her as an artist and as a personality. I loved Party In The USA because it was just a great feel good pop song, but I was never into her Bangerz era at all, I like the fact that this doesn't *sound* like a hit, but not in the same way of the Dead Petz mess. She's finally getting to that stage of releasing the music that she wants to make.
                            1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                              The production has a strong "turn of the millennium" vibe, such as The Verve, Moby, Portishead etc. Very good
                              Agreed
                              Forever Young

Comment

We need support for this in Soundclash thread. Vote for it now
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  We need support for this in Soundclash thread. Vote for it now
                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

^
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Omg yaaasss
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Awesome! I wish we got a Mother's Daughter performance too.

Comment

Maybe they'll somehow make a MD intro. Looking forward to the performance and hope a video is not far away, i really dig SA
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Maybe she’s going to suprise release the next EP tonight? Or at least release it this friday?

Comment

I *LOVE* the verses on this song, really emotive. Not sold on the chorus yet, but overall this is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                I *LOVE* the verses on this song, really emotive. Not sold on the chorus yet, but overall this is pretty good.
                                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue August 27th, 2019, 03:46.

Comment

I really liked the performance. Showing these younger artists what stage presence looks like despite not leaving the microphone stand and how you actually sing.
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

she did what she needed to do
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

She looked great and the staging in B&W gave me unplugged session vibes. Good job Miley!

Comment

SHE DID WHAT IT HAS TO BE DONE. SHE SLAYED.

Comment

Just saw the performance and... Wow! She looked stunning (her legs ) and she sounded amazing, especially during the verses. I really hope the song blows up now.

Comment

Yes Miley Rae!!

Loved everything but the hair lol. Becoming obsessed with this. Miley been on point with the tunes this year.
                                                              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                              X