Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
    Yes Miley Rae!!

Loved everything but the hair lol. Becoming obsessed with this. Miley been on point with the tunes this year.
    Yeah the hair didn’t look good
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
        This is another ALMA co-write from Miley. Produced by Andrew Wyatt and Mike Will Made-It.
        Didn't realize he produce on this. No wonder why it bangs a bit lol.

I'm about to find a live version of the VMA version. I LOVED the way she sang it there.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

Very simple video, kind of a continuation of We Can't Stop 6 years later after all the partying and fun goes away.... Well done Miley!
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Nothing special…
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Very simple video, kind of a continuation of We Can't Stop 6 years later after all the partying and fun goes away.... Well done Miley!
                Yeah, I love the fact that it reminds me of We Can't Stop.

Absolutely love everything about this song (including the video). Can't believe the Hannah Montana girl has become such an artist.
                last.fm

Comment

I think it’s a beautiful video

Comment

The VMA performance was good, she looked amazing!

Comment

Yes that's what I love about it as well. Both the song and video are great
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm in love with this!!!!

Comment

She looks amazing these days, I love that she is letting her natural assets shine.

Comment

Yaaasssss I love this.

Her look is on point now. Grown up skank! (we still gotta work on this hair tho..)

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Beautiful video! I really looove her current hair style. It's so nice.

She served face during the video, loved it.

Comment

This is one of my favorite pop songs of the year (if not THE favourite...). Too bad they released that mess of a trio collaboration so close to this, I hope it won't take away attention from this pop gem.
                                She is so effortlessly seductive in the video basically doing nothing.

Comment

The ending of the song reminds me of All Saints, don't know why.

I really am loving this! So goooood.

Comment

What a shame this will be forgotten due to the Charlie's Angels song!

Comment

Best thing she has done. Shame it's not going to be a bigger hit
                                      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Wish this were big, it's one of her best singles ever!!!

Comment

Finally they are pushing this to radio, impact date Sept. 30.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

They're always waiting way too long to send her songs to radio
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

So it only occurred to me recently that this isn't doing well everywhere else, but it's a hit here.
                                              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

they've lost about 100 streams from me by not putting the live version on apple music

like how is that not the single version

Comment

This is so good. The best thing she has ever done. The ending is ugh.. indescribably magical.

And she looks perfect in the video. I hope she keeps that look and hair forever like this.

Comment

yeah, this is such a beauty. SOTY contender for me
                                                    last.fm

Comment

This just shuffled on randomly on one of my Spotify playlists and I loved it - really good song.

Comment

It is a pity that the 'Bangerz' era has been both boon and bane for her. She scored her biggest hit with it, but it seems like people have turned against her ever since. 'Slide Away' is a good song melodically and lyrically (definitely a 7/10!) and would've performed better commercially if released at another point in her career...
                                                        Last edited by theMathematician; Sat June 13th, 2020, 15:34.
                                                        Don't need hindsight
                                                        I'll make my emotions clear
                                                        And then disappear
                                                        With one strike
                                                        (All Saints)

Comment

I think what ruined Slide Away’s potential is the fact it only came out 3 months after She Is Coming and had a completely different sound to it... it kind of felt disjointed to me. I get why she did it, it was very current in her life, but I think that may be why it didn’t quite ‘click’ commercially

Comment

Originally posted by jacky93 View Post
                                                            I think what ruined Slide Away’s potential is the fact it only came out 3 months after She Is Coming and had a completely different sound to it... it kind of felt disjointed to me. I get why she did it, it was very current in her life, but I think that may be why it didn’t quite ‘click’ commercially
                                                            It was a bit random, but I really do love this sound from her. Give us the country, pop, rock with some hip hop bop fusion album we deserve.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                              I hope she keeps that look and hair forever like this.
                                                              Oh well she did exactly the opposite

Comment

Working...
                                                              X