Miley Cyrus - Slide Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus - Slide Away

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Her addiction?

I guess the Dua collab has been delayed then....(just like the second and third EPs).
    late.

Comment

I‘m so excited! Her music this year has been on point so far!

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
        Her addiction?
        I didn’t get that either
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Didn't know about an addiction.
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Well she certainly didn't seem to be sober all the time during Bangerz did she? this friday is packed
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              Well she certainly didn't seem to be sober all the time during Bangerz did she? this friday is packed
              she did recreational drugs sure, it didn't seem like anything serious
              late.

Comment

Well you never know what's going on behind closed doors. I certainly didn't think oh wow she must be addicted but it wouldn't be shocking for me if she also had problems with it. But who knows if "MusicFacts" is right anyway
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Come on Miley.
                  Forever Young

Comment

Oh my god it’s beautiful

The cover though...
                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri August 16th, 2019, 04:59.

Comment

Comment

Very nice song!

Comment

Love it, very chill but emotional

Comment

Apparently it's about Liam's addictions?
                            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This is cute
                              Forever Young

Comment

This is good
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

It's a good song, but she isn't going to win herself any favors in the press for rather blatantly implying that Liam has a drug problem (even if it's true, and it very well could be) considering the public thinks she a) cheated or b) is the one with the drug problem. Rolling stones living ghost town ringtone: https://klingeltonemp3.info/rolling-...ghost-town.htm
                                  I have feeling this song is going to get her dragged.
                                  Last edited by BrianCa; Mon May 4th, 2020, 09:37.

Comment

The 'power ballad' part had me hoping for another epic tune like "Wrecking Ball" was, but this here is rather disappointing following the strong "She Is Coming" release. It's not bad obviously, but not on the same level as many of her tunes and I hope this will be another "We Can't Stop"/WB scenario with getting a good-but-not-impressive lead and the second single will be THE smash.

I kinda love how this has some elements that remind me of Björk around "Vespertine" just like "Party Up The Street" already did.

Comment

this slaays
                                      Last FM <3
                                      Instagram

Comment

Nice track, I'm enjoying her music this era more than ever before.
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

She really is releasing the best music of her career this year. Who would’ve thought that after "Younger Now"?

Comment

This is another ALMA co-write from Miley. Produced by Andrew Wyatt and Mike Will Made-It.

Interesting that it might be about Liam’s vices and their split. Sonically, it’s one of Miley’s better tracks. The low-key melodies work and I adore the production.
                                            late.

Comment

Love it, she’s great as usual
                                              last.fm

Comment

This song is so beautiful. It really got me.
                                                She's been so on point musically this era.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I find this one very underwhelming. Is this part of the second EP? Are they still going to do the EP trilogy?

Comment

Like this. She knows how to emote with her voice, a skill lacking in most of the newbies.

Comment

Miley is on such a roll recently! Love this. Her voice is soo good.
                                                      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Yep, i'm here for Miley. Love this song.

Comment

she did what it has to be done

Comment

Originally posted by BrianCa View Post
                                                            It's a good song, but she isn't going to win herself any favors in the press for rather blatantly implying that Liam has a drug problem (even if it's true, and it very well could be) considering the public thinks she a) cheated or b) is the one with the drug problem. I have feeling this song is going to get her dragged.
                                                            That will be a new low for her if she used her current divorce to hype controversy related to her music.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X