Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCT 127 - Highway to Heaven

Another K-Pop crossing over to the US.

It's weird that Monsta X & NCT are starting to cross over in the US yet they're not doing anything over here in South East Asia. I swear, we SE Asians only stan for BLACKPINK and BTS and that's it.

Comment

Im not realy liking this, guess cuz it is in english. I prefer Boss for example

Comment

They are just doing anything just to breakthrough the US market, aren't they?

There was a video for the original Korean version:

I find it amusing that the lyrics went from sweet and innocent in the Korean version to explicit in the English version.

Baby you a bad girl, watch yo mouth!

Comment

^Well, they're not doing well either in Korea so I guess they gotta find new markets somehow.

Comment

They should've pushed the English version of "Regular" though. That song has so many iconic lines!

Comment

I love this song but it's going anywhere

Comment

This song is everything, one of my favourite 2019 songs so far. I do prefer the Korean version just because it does sound more natural, but the English one is a bop too. Just love these guys so much

Comment

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the English version is actually the original, just like many other SM songs.

Top 50 on Pop radio by the way!

Comment

Working...
                  X