Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Puth - I Warned Myself

New single coming on Wednesday!

edit: Ugh, insta is still not working. Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WhzhLlmGc/

Curious for this, though still confused they never released the Patience video from his last album

Comment

If it's anything like Small Talk, he can keep it
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        If it's anything like Small Talk, he can keep it
        True

I really hope he was clever enough to keep the good ones for himself though.

Comment

What's the deal with Instagram posts now?

Anyways i hope this is another gem like Attention.

Comment

Attention was that gurl
            Forever Young

Comment

Charlie has posted a teaser on Instagram. Intrigued to hear the full song now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZKH3glQ8W/

Comment

Wow this sounds good! So excited!

Comment

Loving the snippet. Gives me major "Voicenotes" vibes (sounds like many songs on there) but I loved the album so I'll be here for it.

Comment

So excited, his 'Voicenotes' album was amazing start to finish and completely underrated I felt.

Comment

His lead singles always are good!!! I'm curious about this one!

Comment

Okay that snippet sounds really good!
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I like the lyric in that snippet, but I need to hear more of the music.

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Nice song and good video, but it sounds more like an album opener to me.

Comment

It's a bit uneventful.

Comment

The backing is quite minimalistic and i was expecting it to build more as the song progressed.

I think it's more of a grower and not as instant as Attention was. Still a decent enough lead single - kinda ends abruptly though.

Comment

Song is fire, I'm glad it's not that far from Voicenotes, but it's new for him. It's much darker, and kinda meets Bury a Friend.

I only miss explosive last chorus and ad-libs in it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                      The backing is quite minimalistic and i was expecting it to build more as the song progressed.

I think it's more of a grower and not as instant as Attention was. Still a decent enough lead single - kinda ends abruptly though.
                                      I'm not sure if this lead single.

He said that he is releasing new song next month, and then another one after that. So we already know that they will releasing 3 songs at least, I guess they are waiting to see if one sticks out. Bad idea imo

I could've lived without choking sound tho

Comment

I like it.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Definitely much better than what most artists release these days.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Its a fascinating song; so effortlessly cool, different and mesmerizing! I cant put my finger on a solid ground but the beat and some part of harmonies seem to be brought from Backstreet Boys earlier releases... perhaps The Call ? I really can't say it clearly but it has some parts barrowed from a well known BSB track.
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I really like it. It could’ve been longer though.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                Nice song and good video, but it sounds more like an album opener to me.
                                                Totally agree with the album opener thing!

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                I really like it. It could’ve been longer though.
                                                Yeah, 2.40 is too short for that particular song IMO. Another 40 seconds would’ve helped it to build up more towards the end and have radios hooked on it.

Personally I like it but I’m hoping it’s just an intro to his new stuff and that the next track released will be the ‘official’ lead single and give him a chance of another big hit. He’s really talented and it’s good to see him do well, much more deserving than a lot of other artists out there.

Comment

A grower, but still misses a climax

Comment

Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp View Post
                                                    Yeah, 2.40 is too short for that particular song IMO. Another 40 seconds would’ve helped it to build up more towards the end and have radios hooked on it.
                                                    That would be too long for streaming generation.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

So, like I said

Comment

He has a big nose hey... literally took my breathe away
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

It's hard to tell if there's a good song in here because the production is so awful.

Benny Blanco has changed his usual layered production to ape Billie Eilish and do something real minimal; the works for Billie because Finneas is careful with his production and has key flourishes that make the song exciting, but Benny's production is just flat and lazy. Combined with the vocal production and it just sounds cheap.
                                                          late.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                            X